Unfolding the ambidextrous effects of proactive and responsive market orientation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Dibrell, Clay & Craig, Justin B. & Hansen, Eric N., 2011. "How managerial attitudes toward the natural environment affect market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 401-407, April.
- Edwards, Jeffrey R., 1994. "The Study of Congruence in Organizational Behavior Research: Critique and a Proposed Alternative," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 51-100, April.
- Cillo, Paola & De Luca, Luigi M. & Troilo, Gabriele, 2010. "Market information approaches, product innovativeness, and firm performance: An empirical study in the fashion industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1242-1252, November.
- Haugland, Sven A. & Myrtveit, Ingunn & Nygaard, Arne, 2007. "Market orientation and performance in the service industry: A data envelopment analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(11), pages 1191-1197, November.
- Roberts, Nicholas & Grover, Varun, 2012. "Investigating firm's customer agility and firm performance: The importance of aligning sense and respond capabilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 579-585.
- Gatti, Corrado & Volpe, Loredana & Vagnani, Gianluca, 2015. "Interdependence among productive activities: Implications for exploration and exploitation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 711-722.
- Aspara, Jaakko & Tikkanen, Henrikki, 2013. "Creating novel consumer value vs. capturing value: Strategic emphases and financial performance implications," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 593-602.
- Ho, Hillbun (Dixon) & Lu, Ruichang, 2015. "Performance implications of marketing exploitation and exploration: Moderating role of supplier collaboration," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1026-1034.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Yuan-Chieh & Chen, Min-Nan, 2016. "Service regime and innovation clusters: An empirical study from service firms in Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1845-1857.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:457-467 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMarket orientation; Ambidexterity; Resource scarcity; Polynomial regression analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:69:y:2016:i:7:p:2585-2593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.