Price discovery in restructured electricity markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borenstein, Severin & Bushnell, James, 1999.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Potential for Market Power in California's Electricity Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 285-323, September.
- Severin Borenstein & James Bushnell, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of the Potential for Market Power in California's Electricity Industry," NBER Working Papers 6463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willard, Kristen L & Guinnane, Timothy W & Rosen, Harvey S, 1996.
"Turning Points in the Civil War: Views from the Greenback Market,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1001-1018, September.
- Kristen L. Willard & Timothy W. Guinnane & Harvey S. Rosen, 1995. "Turning Points in the Civil War: Views from the Greenback Market," NBER Working Papers 5381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chi-Keung Woo & Debra Lloyd-Zannetti & Ira Horowitz, 1997. "Electricity Market Integration in the Pacific Northwest," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 75-101.
- Oren, Shmuel S. & Spiller, Pablo T. & Varaiya, Pravin & Wu, Felix, 1995. "Nodal prices and transmission rights: A critical appraisal," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 24-35, April.
- De Vany, Arthur S. & Walls, W. David, 1999. "Cointegration analysis of spot electricity prices: insights on transmission efficiency in the western US," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 435-448, October.
- Walton, Steven & Tabors, Richard D., 1996. "Zonal transmission pricing: methodology and preliminary results from the WSCC," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(9), pages 34-41, November.
- Barnett, Andy H. & Isaacs, Justin P. & Thompson, Henry, 2002. "Retail Electric Competition and Free Interstate Trade in the Southeast," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 68-74, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2010.
"Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 758-770, July.
- Yannick LE PEN & Benoît SEVI, 2008. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.09.77, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Rafał Weron, 2015.
"Forecasting of daily electricity prices with factor models: utilizing intra-day and inter-zone relationships,"
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 805-819, September.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Rafal Weron, 2013. "Forecasting of daily electricity prices with factor models: Utilizing intra-day and inter-zone relationships," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/11, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Fontini, Fulvio & Inchauspe, Julian, 2017. "Integration of regional electricity markets in Australia: A price convergence assessment," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 411-418.
- Rabindra Nepal and John Foster, 2016.
"Testing for Market Integration in the Australian National Electricity Market,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Rabindra Nepal & John Foster, 2013. "Testing for Market Integration in the Australian National Electricity Market," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 11-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vesterberg, Mattias, 2017. "Power to the people: Electricity demand and household behavior," Umeå Economic Studies 942, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:30:y:2008:i:2:p:250-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.