A review on emissions and mitigation strategies for road transport in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pucher, John & Korattyswaropam, Nisha & Mittal, Neha & Ittyerah, Neenu, 2005. "Urban transport crisis in India," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 185-198, May.
- Soylu, Seref, 2007. "Estimation of Turkish road transport emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4088-4094, August.
- Papagiannaki, Katerina & Diakoulaki, Danae, 2009. "Decomposition analysis of CO2 emissions from passenger cars: The cases of Greece and Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3259-3267, August.
- Yedla, Sudhakar & Shrestha, Ram M. & Anandarajah, Gabrial, 2005. "Environmentally sustainable urban transportation--comparative analysis of local emission mitigation strategies vis-a-vis GHG mitigation strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 245-254, May.
- Pongthanaisawan, Jakapong & Sorapipatana, Chumnong, 2010. "Relationship between level of economic development and motorcycle and car ownerships and their impacts on fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emission in Thailand," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2966-2975, December.
- Rajasekar, E. & Murugesan, A. & Subramanian, R. & Nedunchezhian, N., 2010. "Review of NOx reduction technologies in CI engines fuelled with oxygenated biomass fuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2113-2121, September.
- Cervero, Robert & Golub, Aaron, 2007. "Informal transport: A global perspective," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 445-457, November.
- Van Dender, Kurt, 2009. "Energy policy in transport and transport policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3854-3862, October.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Saidur, R. & Memon, L.A. & Zulkifli, N.W.M. & Masjuki, H.H., 2010. "A review on fuel economy standard for motor vehicles with the implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3092-3099, December.
- Andrew Kelly, J. & Ryan, Lisa & Casey, Edward & O'Riordan, Niall, 2009. "Profiling road transport activity: Emissions from 2000 to 2005 in Ireland using national car test data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 183-192, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin, Xiang & Chen, Wenying & Eom, Jiyong & Clarke, Leon E. & Kim, Son H. & Patel, Pralit L. & Yu, Sha & Kyle, G. Page, 2015. "China's transportation energy consumption and CO2 emissions from a global perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 233-248.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "A review on fuel economy test procedure for automobiles: Implementation possibilities in Malaysia and lessons for other countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 4029-4046.
- Mustapa, Siti Indati & Bekhet, Hussain Ali, 2016. "Analysis of CO2 emissions reduction in the Malaysian transportation sector: An optimisation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 171-183.
- J. Javid, Roxana & Nejat, Ali & Hayhoe, Katharine, 2014. "Selection of CO2 mitigation strategies for road transportation in the United States using a multi-criteria approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 960-972.
- Rahman, Syed Masiur & Khondaker, A.N. & Hasan, Md. Arif & Reza, Imran, 2017. "Greenhouse gas emissions from road transportation in Saudi Arabia - a challenging frontier," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 812-821.
- Bueno, Gorka, 2012. "Analysis of scenarios for the reduction of energy consumption and GHG emissions in transport in the Basque Country," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1988-1998.
- Motasemi, F. & Afzal, Muhammad T., 2013. "A review on the microwave-assisted pyrolysis technique," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 317-330.
- Nasruddin, & Idrus Alhamid, M. & Daud, Yunus & Surachman, Arief & Sugiyono, Agus & Aditya, H.B. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2016. "Potential of geothermal energy for electricity generation in Indonesia: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 733-740.
- Xie, Chunping & Hawkes, Adam D., 2015. "Estimation of inter-fuel substitution possibilities in China's transport industry using ridge regression," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 260-267.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:327-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Solaymani, Saeed & Kardooni, Roozbeh & Yusoff, Sumiani Binti & Kari, Fatimah, 2015. "The impacts of climate change policies on the transportation sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 719-728.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emission; COPERT; Energy consumption; Road transport; Mitigation; Global warming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:8:p:3516-3522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.