Typical lots for detached houses in residential blocks and lot shape analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asami, Y., 1995. "Evaluation of the shape of residential lots in land-readjustment projects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 483-503, August.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, December.
- Asabere, Paul K, 1990. "The Value of a Neighborhood Street with Reference to the Cul-de-Sac," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 185-193, June.
- Yasushi Asami & Tamiki Ohtaki, 2000. "Prediction of the Shape of Detached Houses on Residential Lots," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 27(2), pages 283-295, April.
- Asami, Y. & Fujita, M. & Smith, T. E., 1991. "On the foundations of land use theory : Discrete versus continuous populations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 473-508, February.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1981. "Short-Run Production Functions Based on Microdata," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(5), pages 1095-1125, September.
- Y Asami & K M Maniruzzaman, 1996. "A Statistical Test of the Critical Shape Hypothesis for Residential Lots," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 23(5), pages 575-590, October.
- Colwell, Peter F. & Scheu, Tim, 1989. "Optimal lot size and configuration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 90-109, July.
- Berliant, Marcus & Raa, Thijs ten, 1988. "A foundation of location theory: Consumer preferences and demand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 336-353, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:38:y:2008:i:5:p:424-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.