Short-Run Production Functions Based on Microdata
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 49 (1981)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Robert Ayres, 1994. "On economic disequilibrium and free lunch," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(5), pages 435-454, October.
- Kristiaan Kerstens & Bouye Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Ignace Van de Woestyne & Niels Vestergaard, 2008.
"Optimal Capacity Utilization and Reallocation in a German Bank Branch Network: Exploring Some Strategic Scenarios,"
2008-ECO-19, IESEG School of Management.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Bouye, Ahmed Moulaye Hachem & Van de Woestyne, Ignace & Vestergaard, Niels, 2008. "Optimal capacity utilization and reallocation in a German bank branch network: Exploring some strategic scenarios," Working Papers 2008/59, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- K. Kerstens & B.A. Moulaye Hachem & I. Van de Woestyne & N. Vestergaard, 2010. "Optimal capacity utilization and reallocation in a german bank branch network: exploring some strategic scenarios," Post-Print hal-00557669, HAL.
- Carmen Vicien, 1991. "Les modèles de simulation comme fonctions de production," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 204(1), pages 46-50.
- Asami, Yasushi & Niwa, Yukari, 2008. "Typical lots for detached houses in residential blocks and lot shape analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 424-437, September.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi, 2005. "Technology as Problem-Solving Procedures and Technology as Input-Output Relations: Some Perspectives on the Theory of Production," LEM Papers Series 2005/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Stoker, Thomas M., 1982. "Completeness, distribution restrictions and the form of aggregate functions," Working papers 1345-82., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Luigi Marengo & Simona Settepanella, 2013. "Production theory: accounting for firm heterogeneity and technical change," LEM Papers Series 2013/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & L. Marengo & S. Settepanella, 2014. "Production theory: accounting for firm heterogeneity and technical change," Working Papers wp931, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Homburg, Stefan, 1997. "Ursachen und Wirkungen eines zwischenstaatlichen Finanzausgleichs," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 61-95.
- Giovanni Dosi, 2012. "Economic Coordination and Dynamics: Some Elements of an Alternative "Evolutionary" Paradigm," LEM Papers Series 2012/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Laisney, François, 1991. "Mikroökonometrische Untersuchung von Aggregationsproblemen: Eine partielle Übersicht," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Robert Ayres, 1995. "Thermodynamics and process analysis for future economic scenarios," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 6(3), pages 207-230, October.
- Truchon, Michel, 1988. "Programmation mathématique et théorie économique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(2), pages 143-156, juin.
- Truchon, M., 1988. "Programmation Mathematique Et Theorie Economique," Cahiers de recherche 8811, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Grazzi, Marco & Moschella, Daniele, 2015. "Technology and costs in international competitiveness: From countries and sectors to firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 1795-1814.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi & Daniele Moschella, 2014. "Technology and costs in international competitiveness: from countries and sectors to firms," LEM Papers Series 2014/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- G. Dosi & M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2014. "Technology and costs in international competitiveness: from countries and sectors to firms," Working Papers wp941, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Biorn, Erik & Skjerpen, Terje, 2004. "Aggregation biases in production functions: a panel data analysis of Translog models," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 31-57, March.
- Phoebus J Dhrymes, 1991. "The Structure Of Production Technology Productivity And Aggregation Effects," Working Papers 91-5, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007. "Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 41, number 92322.
- Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr, 2007.
"Marktstruktur und Preisbildung auf dem ukrainischen Markt für Rohmilch
[Market structure and pricing on the Ukrainian market for raw milk]," MPRA Paper 21958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marco Grazzi, 2006. "Technologies as problem-solving procedures and technologies as input--output relations: some perspectives on the theory of production," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 173-202, February.
- Erik Biørn & Terje Skjerpen, 2002. "Aggregation and Aggregation Biases in Production Functions: A Panel Data Analysis of Translog Models," Discussion Papers 317, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:49:y:1981:i:5:p:1095-1125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed