External spillovers, internal spillovers and the geography of production and innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ota, Mitsuru & Fujita, Masahisa, 1993. "Communication technologies and spatial organization of multi-unit firms in metropolitan areas," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 695-729, December.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John & Swenson, Deborah, 1995.
"Agglomeration benefits and location choice: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing investments in the United States,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 223-247, May.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Deborah Swenson, 1994. "Agglomeration Benefits and Location Choice: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Investment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Norbert Schulz & Konrad Stahl, 1996. "Do Consumers Search for the Highest Price? Oligopoly Equilibrium and Monopoly Optimum in Differentiated Products Markets," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(3), pages 542-562, Autumn.
- Neven, Damien & Siotis, Georges, 1993.
"Foreign Direct Investment in the European Community: Some Policy Issues,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 72-93, Summer.
- Damien D. Neven & Georges Siotis, 1993. "Foreign direct investment in the european community: Some policy issues," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/184831, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Stahl, Konrad & Varaiya, Pravin, 1978. "Economics of information examples in location and land-use theory," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-56, February.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sylvain Barde, 2008.
"Knowledge spillovers and the equilibrium location of vertically linked industries: the return of the black hole,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2008-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sylvain Barde, 2008. "Knowledge spillovers and the equilibrium location of vertically linked industries : the return of the black hole," Sciences Po publications 2008-05, Sciences Po.
- Sylvain Barde, 2008. "Knowledge spillovers and the equilibrium location of vertically linked industries : the return of the black hole," Working Papers hal-01066128, HAL.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Faggian, Alessandra & Mañé Vernet, Ferran, 2010. "Internal and External Determinants of Radical and incremental Innovation in SMEs: the case of Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/179605, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Abassi, Boutheina, 2015. "International R&D spillovers, R&D offshoring and economic performance: A survey of literature," MPRA Paper 66986, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colombo, Luca & Dawid, Herbert, 2014.
"Strategic location choice under dynamic oligopolistic competition and spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 288-307.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid, 2013. "Strategic Location Choice under Dynamic Oligopolistic Competition and Spillovers," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def001, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Bekkerman, Anton & Gilpin, Gregory, 2013. "High-speed Internet growth and the demand for locally accessible information content," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-10.
- Vicki Knoblauch, 2002. "A Comparison of Two-Market Bertrand Duopoly and Two-Market Cournot Duopoly," Working papers 2002-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Sanna-Randaccio, Francesca & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2002. "Multinational Knowledge Spillovers with Centralized versus Decentralized R&D: A Game Theoretic Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 3151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coccia M., 2014. "Temperate climate - Innovative outputs nexus," MERIT Working Papers 088, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2015.
"Research clusters: How public subsidies matter,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
15013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Emmanuelle Taugourdeau, 2015. "Research clusters: How public subsidies matter?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01159523, HAL.
- Roman Römisch & Terry Ward, 2005. "Regional Employment Patterns and Prospective Developments in the New EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 319, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- RenÃƒÂ© Belderbos, 2006. "R&D Activities in East Asia by Japanese, European, and US Multinationals," Microeconomics Working Papers 21887, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti, 2011. "Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1031-1051, August.
- Chia-Hung Sun, 2013. "A Duality Between Cost-Reducing R&D versus Quality-Improving R&D and Welfare Analysis in a Hotelling Model," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 41(2), pages 133-148, June.
- Ott, Ursula F., 2013. "International Business Research and Game Theory: Looking beyond the Prisoner's Dilemma," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 480-491.
- René Belderbos & Elissavet Lykogianni & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2008. "Strategic R&D Location in European Manufacturing Industries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(2), pages 183-206, July.
- Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin, 2000. "Declining costs of communication and transportation: What are the effects on agglomerations?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1745-1761, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:29:y:1999:i:6:p:679-696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.