Socially optimal procurement with tight budgets and rationing
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas, Lionel, 2002. "Non-linear pricing with budget constraint," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 257-263, April.
- GAUTIER, Axel, .
"Regulation under financial constraints,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1815, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Robert, Jacques, 1996. "Optimal auction with financially constrained buyers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 181-186, August.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1979.
"Incentive Compatibility and the Bargaining Problem,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1977. "Incentive Compatability and the Bargaining Problem," Discussion Papers 284, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Wilson, Robert B, 1989. "Efficient and Competitive Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Wijkander, Hans, 1988. "Equity and Efficiency in Public Sector Pricing: A Case for Stochastic Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1455-65, November.
- Levaggi, Rosella, 1999. " Optimal Procurement Contracts under a Binding Budget Constraint," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 101(1-2), pages 23-37, October.
- GAUTIER, Axel & MITRA, Munipushpak, .
"Regulating a monopolist with limited funds,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1843, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Demski, Joel S. & Sappington, David, 1984. "Optimal incentive contracts with multiple agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 152-171, June.
- Crocker, Keith J & Masten, Scott E, 1996. "Regulation and Administered Contracts Revisited: Lessons from Transaction-Cost Economics for Public Utility Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-39, January.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1982.
"Utilitarianism and horizontal equity : The case for random taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-33, June.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1981. "Utilitarianism and Horizontal Equity: The Case for Random Taxation," NBER Working Papers 0694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antle, Rick & Bogetoft, Peter & Stark, Andrew W., 2000.
"Information Systems, Incentives and the Timing of Investment,"
Unit of Economics Working papers
24201, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Antle, Rick & Bogetoft, Peter & Stark, Andrew W., 2001. "Information systems, incentives and the timing of investments," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 267-294.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:91:y:2007:i:7-8:p:1625-1642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.