Socially optimal procurement with tight budgets and rationing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antle, Rick & Bogetoft, Peter & Stark, Andrew W., 2001.
"Information systems, incentives and the timing of investments,"
Journal of Accounting and Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4-5), pages 267-294.
- Antle, Rick & Bogetoft, Peter & Stark, Andrew W., 2000. "Information Systems, Incentives and the Timing of Investment," Unit of Economics Working papers 24201, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Thomas, Lionel, 2002. "Non-linear pricing with budget constraint," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 257-263, April.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1982. "Utilitarianism and horizontal equity : The case for random taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-33, June.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1981. "Utilitarianism and Horizontal Equity: The Case for Random Taxation," NBER Working Papers 0694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demski, Joel S. & Sappington, David, 1984. "Optimal incentive contracts with multiple agents," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 152-171, June.
- Axel Gautier & Manipushpak Mitra, 2006. "Regulating a monopolist with limited funds," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(3), pages 705-718, 04.
- GAUTIER, Axel & MITRA, Munipushpak, "undated". "Regulating a monopolist with limited funds," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1843, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wijkander, Hans, 1988. "Equity and Efficiency in Public Sector Pricing: A Case for Stochastic Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1455-1465, November.
- Myerson, Roger B, 1979. "Incentive Compatibility and the Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Roger B. Myerson, 1977. "Incentive Compatability and the Bargaining Problem," Discussion Papers 284, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Axel Gautier, 2004. "Regulation under Financial Constraints," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(4), pages 645-656, December.
- GAUTIER, Axel, "undated". "Regulation under financial constraints," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1815, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Axel Gautier, 2002. "Regulation under Financial Constraints," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Levaggi, Rosella, 1999. "Optimal Procurement Contracts under a Binding Budget Constraint," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 101(1-2), pages 23-37, October.
- Wilson, Robert B, 1989. "Efficient and Competitive Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Crocker, Keith J & Masten, Scott E, 1996. "Regulation and Administered Contracts Revisited: Lessons from Transaction-Cost Economics for Public Utility Regulation," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 5-39, January.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Robert, Jacques, 1996. "Optimal auction with financially constrained buyers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 181-186, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)