On the difference between the compensating and equivalent variations due to a change in an exogenously determined commodity
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall, Alan & Stoll, John R, 1980. "Consumer's Surplus in Commodity Space," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 449-55, June.
- W. E. Diewert, 1974. "A Note on Aggregation and Elasticities of Substitution," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 7(1), pages 12-20, February.
- Hanemann, W Michael, 1991. "Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept: How Much Can They Differ?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 635-47, June.
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-97, September.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978.
"The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Latham, Roger W, 1980. "Quantity Constrained Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 307-13, March.
- James Tobie & H. S. Houthakker, 1950. "The Effects of Rationing on Demand Elasticities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 140-153.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:73:y:1999:i:1:p:135-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.