Quantity Constrained Demand Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Hérault & Guyonne Kalb, 2007.
"Comparing Welfare Change Measures with Income Change Measures in Behavioural Policy Simulations,"
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series
wp2007n21, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Herault & Guyonne Kalb, 2008. "Comparing Welfare Change Measures with Income Change Measures in Behavioural Policy Simulations," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1030, The University of Melbourne.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2006. "Evaluating Welfare with Nonlinear Prices," NBER Working Papers 12370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Latham, Roger, 1999. "On the difference between the compensating and equivalent variations due to a change in an exogenously determined commodity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 135-145, July.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1988.
"An Evaluation of Indian Government Rice Policy in Tamil Nadu,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(4), January.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 1988. "An evaluation of Indian government rice policy in Tamil Nadu," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 355-364, January.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Farris, Paul L., 1992.
"Effects of subsidized wheat consumption by state in India,"
Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-12, June.
- Chellaraj, G. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Farris, Paul L., 1992. "Effects of subsidized wheat consumption by state in India," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(1), June.
- Siebert, Horst, 1982. "The partitioning of constraints," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3580, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Park, Hoanjae, 1997. "Randall and Stoll's bound in an inverse demand system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 281-286, November.
- Akio Matsumoto, 1993. "Dynamic complexity in a stochastic rationing model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 233-259, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:48:y:1980:i:2:p:307-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.