A Note on Aggregation and Elasticities of Substitution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Udo Ebert, 2003. "Environmental Goods and the Distribution of Income," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(4), pages 435-459, August.
- Latham, Roger, 1999. "On the difference between the compensating and equivalent variations due to a change in an exogenously determined commodity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 135-145, July.
- Biørn, Erik, 2017. "Revisiting, from a Frischian point of view, the relationship between elasticities of intratemporal and intertemporal substitution," Memorandum 04/2017, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Patricia Triunfo, 2001. "Economías de escala y de alcance de las instituciones de asistencia médica colectiva en Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1201, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Barbara Hutniczak, 2014. "Increasing Pressure on Unregulated Species Due to Changes in Individual Vessel Quotas: An Empirical Application to Trawler Fishing in the Baltic Sea," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(3), pages 201-217.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:7:y:1974:i:1:p:12-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.