The Effects of Rationing on Demand Elasticities
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 18 (1950)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| |
- Bjarne Jensen & Paul Boer & Jan Daal & Peter Jensen, 2011.
"Global restrictions on the parameters of the CDES indirect utility function,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 217-235, April.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Paul De Boer & Jan Van Daal & Peter S. Jensen, 2011. "Global restrictions on the parameters of the CDES indirect utility function," Post-Print halshs-00593246, HAL.
- Bharadwaj, Prashant, 2015. "Fertility and rural labor market inefficiencies: Evidence from India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 217-232.
- Minagawa, Junichi & Upmann, Thorsten, 2013. "A conditional demand approach to the Alchian–Allen effect," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 546-551.
- Shareen Joshi & T. Paul Schultz, 2007. "Family Planning as an Investment in Development: Evaluation of a Program's Consequences in Matlab, Bangladesh," Working Papers 951, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Joshi, Shareen & Schultz, T. Paul, 2007. "Family Planning as an Investment in Development: Evaluation of a Program’s Consequences in Matlab, Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 2639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lemieux, Thomas, 1997. "Choix occupationnels et offre de travail lorsque les salaires sont fonction des heures travaillées," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 99-128, mars-juin.
- Latham, Roger, 1999. "On the difference between the compensating and equivalent variations due to a change in an exogenously determined commodity," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 135-145, July.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00941780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M., 1984. "Microeconometric Models of Consumer and Producer Demand with Limited Dependent Variables," Bulletins 7495, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Subrata Ghatak & Jalal Siddiki, 2001. "The use of the ARDL approach in estimating virtual exchange rates in India," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(5), pages 573-583.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2004. "Demographic Determinants of Savings: Estimating and Interpreting the Aggregate Association in Asia," Working Papers 901, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2005. "Demographic Determinants of Savings: Estimating and Interpreting the Aggregate Association in Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 1479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:18:y:1950:i:3:p:140-153.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed