Linking manufacturing flexibility to innovation performance in manufacturing plants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey G. Miller & Aleda V. Roth, 1994. "A Taxonomy of Manufacturing Strategies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(3), pages 285-304, March.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cordero, Rene, 1990. "The measurement of innovation performance in the firm: An overview," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 185-192, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pravin Kumar & Rajesh K. Singh & Rakesh Kumar, 2017. "An integrated framework of interpretive structural modeling and graph theory matrix approach to fix the agility index of an automobile manufacturing organization," International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Springer;The Society for Reliability, Engineering Quality and Operations Management (SREQOM),India, and Division of Operation and Maintenance, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, vol. 8(1), pages 342-352, January.
- Jain, Vineet & Raj, Tilak, 2016. "Modeling and analysis of FMS performance variables by ISM, SEM and GTMA approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 84-96.
- Choe, Pilsung & Tew, Jeffrey D. & Tong, Songzhen, 2015. "Effect of cognitive automation in a material handling system on manufacturing flexibility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PC), pages 891-899.
- Seebacher, Gottfried & Winkler, Herwig, 2015. "A capability approach to evaluate supply chain flexibility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 177-186.
- Yu, Kangkang & Cadeaux, Jack & Luo, Ben Nanfeng, 2015. "Operational flexibility: Review and meta-analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 190-202.
- Huo, Baofeng & Ye, Yuxiao & Zhao, Xiande & Shou, Yongyi, 2016. "The impact of human capital on supply chain integration and competitive performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 132-143.
More about this item
KeywordsMix flexibility; Labor flexibility; Innovation; Manufacturing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:143:y:2013:i:2:p:242-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.