Modeling defaults of companies in multi-stage supply chain networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goetschalckx, Marc & Vidal, Carlos J. & Dogan, Koray, 2002. "Modeling and design of global logistics systems: A review of integrated strategic and tactical models and design algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 1-18, November.
- Bak, Per & Chen, Kan & Scheinkman, Jose & Woodford, Michael, 1993.
"Aggregate fluctuations from independent sectoral shocks: self-organized criticality in a model of production and inventory dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 3-30, March.
- Peter Bak & Kan Chen & Jose Scheinkman & Michael Woodford, 1992. "Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks: Self-Organized Criticality in a Model of Production and Inventory Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 4241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Troncoso, Juan J. & Garrido, Rodrigo A., 2005. "Forestry production and logistics planning: an analysis using mixed-integer programming," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 625-633, May.
- D.Helbing & S.Lämmer & T.Brenner & U.Witt, 2004. "Network-Induced Oscillatory Behavior in Material Flow Networks and Business Cycles," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Michael R. Baye & John Morgan & Patrick Scholten, 2006. "Information, Search, and Price Dispersion," Working Papers 2006-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Akanle, O.M. & Zhang, D.Z., 2008. "Agent-based model for optimising supply-chain configurations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 444-460, October.
- Luis A. Nunes Amaral & Brian Uzzi, 2007. "Complex Systems--A New Paradigm for the Integrative Study of Management, Physical, and Technological Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1033-1035, July.
- Weisbuch, Gérard & Battiston, Stefano, 2007. "From production networks to geographical economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 64(3-4), pages 448-469.
- Yu, Chian-Son & Li, Han-Lin, 2000. "A robust optimization model for stochastic logistic problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 385-397, March.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Bode, Christoph & Koziol, Philipp, 2009. "Supplier default dependencies: Empirical evidence from the automotive industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(1), pages 150-161, November.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 2004. "Comments on "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1887-1893, December.
- Anosike, A.I. & Zhang, D.Z., 2009. "An agent-based approach for integrating manufacturing operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 333-352, October.
- Hau L. Lee & V. Padmanabhan & Seungjin Whang, 2004. "Information Distortion in a Supply Chain: The Bullwhip Effect," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(12_supple), pages 1875-1886, December.
- Henry Schellhorn & Didier Cossin, 2004. "Credit Risk in a Network Economy," FAME Research Paper Series rp106, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Chatfield, Dean C. & Harrison, Terry P. & Hayya, Jack C., 2009. "SCML: An information framework to support supply chain modeling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 651-660, July.
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio, 2005. "A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 489-512, April.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Friedl, Gunther, 2007. "Supplier switching decisions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 700-717, December.
- Juan Delgado & Michael Waterson, 2003. "Tyre price dispersion across retail outlets in the UK," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 491-509, December.
- Santoso, Tjendera & Ahmed, Shabbir & Goetschalckx, Marc & Shapiro, Alexander, 2005. "A stochastic programming approach for supply chain network design under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 96-115, November.
- Melo, M.T. & Nickel, S. & Saldanha-da-Gama, F., 2009. "Facility location and supply chain management - A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 401-412, July.
- Aleksiejuk, Agata & Hołyst, Janusz A., 2001. "A simple model of bank bankruptcies," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 198-204.
- Battiston, Stefano & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2007. "Credit chains and bankruptcy propagation in production networks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2061-2084, June.
- Ambrosino, Daniela & Grazia Scutella, Maria, 2005. "Distribution network design: New problems and related models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(3), pages 610-624, September.
- Nagatani, Takashi & Helbing, Dirk, 2004. "Stability analysis and stabilization strategies for linear supply chains," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 335(3), pages 644-660.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wuttke, David A. & Blome, Constantin & Henke, Michael, 2013. "Focusing the financial flow of supply chains: An empirical investigation of financial supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 773-789.
- Mizgier, Kamil J. & Wagner, Stephan M. & Jüttner, Matthias P., 2015. "Disentangling diversification in supply chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 115-124.
- Chong, You Quan & Wang, Bin & Yue Tan, Gladys Li & Cheong, Siew Ann, 2014. "Diversified firms on dynamical supply chain cope with financial crisis better," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 239-245.
- Dominguez, Roberto & Cannella, Salvatore & Framinan, Jose M., 2015. "On returns and network configuration in supply chain dynamics," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 152-167.
- Lee, Byung Kwon & Zhou, Rong & de Souza, Robert & Park, Jaehun, 2016. "Data-driven risk measurement of firm-to-firm relationships in a supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 148-157.
- Chen, Tsung-Kang & Liao, Hsien-Hsing & Kuo, Hui-Ju, 2013. "Internal liquidity risk, financial bullwhip effects, and corporate bond yield spreads: Supply chain perspectives," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2434-2456.
- Mohammad Fathian & Javid Jouzdani & Mehdi Heydari & Ahmad Makui, 0. "Location and transportation planning in supply chains under uncertainty and congestion by using an improved electromagnetism-like algorithm," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-18.
- Wagner, Stephan M. & Mizgier, Kamil J. & Papageorgiou, Stylianos, 2017. "Operational disruptions and business cycles," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 183(PA), pages 66-78.
- Chowdhury, Md. Maruf Hossan & Quaddus, Mohammed A., 2015. "A multiple objective optimization based QFD approach for efficient resilient strategies to mitigate supply chain vulnerabilities: The case of garment industry of Bangladesh☆,☆☆☆This manuscript was pro," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 57(PA), pages 5-21.
- Charles D. Brummitt & Kenan Huremovic & Paolo Pin & Matthew H. Bonds & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2017. "Contagious disruptions and complexity traps in economic development," Papers 1707.05914, arXiv.org.
- Sungchul Cho & Up Lim, 2016. "The Sustainability of Global Chain Governance: Network Structures and Local Supplier Upgrading in Thailand," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-13, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; Supply chain networks; Complexity; Company defaults; Agent-based modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:135:y:2012:i:1:p:14-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.