Risk assessment and profit sharing in business networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ojala, Mika & Hallikas, Jukka, 2006. "Investment decision-making in supplier networks: Management of risk," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 201-213, November.
- Tang, Christopher S., 2006. "Perspectives in supply chain risk management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 451-488, October.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Hallikas, Jukka & Karvonen, Iris & Pulkkinen, Urho & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Tuominen, Markku, 2004. "Risk management processes in supplier networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 47-58, July.
- Link, Patrick & Marxt, Christian, 2004. "Integration of risk- and chance management in the co-operation process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 71-78, July.
- Hallikas, Jukka & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Tuominen, Markku, 2002. "Risk analysis and assessment in network environments: A dyadic case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 45-55, July.
- Das, T. K. & Teng, Bing-Sheng, 2001. "A risk perception model of alliance structuring," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-29.
- James G. March & Zur Shapira, 1987. "Managerial Perspectives on Risk and Risk Taking," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(11), pages 1404-1418, November.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claude Ménard, 2004. "The Economics of Hybrid Organizations," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 345-345, September.
- T. K. Das, 1996. "Risk Types And Inter-Firm Alliance Structures," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 827-843, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D’Ignazio, Alessio & Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2014. "Continental differences in the clusters of integration: Empirical evidence from the digital commodities global supply chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 486-497.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Jelle Joustra, 2014. "The Industrial Organisation of the Dance Industry in the Netherlands: a Transaction Cost Perspective on Hybrid Forms of Organisation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-095/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lo Nigro, Giovanna, 2016. "The effect of early or late R&D inbound alliance on innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1791-1795.
- Stranieri, Stefanella & Banterle, Alessandro, 2015. "Voluntary traceability standards: which is the role of risk?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212058, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arshad, Nur Shahwani, 2017. "Genting plantation berhad performance and risk," MPRA Paper 78640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eriksson, Kent & Jonsson, Sara & Lindbergh, Jessica & Lindstrand, Angelika, 2014. "Modeling firm specific internationalization risk: An application to banks’ risk assessment in lending to firms that do international business," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1074-1085.
More about this item
KeywordsNetwork organization forms Network risk Profit sharing Shapley value CAPM;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:131:y:2011:i:1:p:234-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .