Continental differences in the clusters of integration: Empirical evidence from the digital commodities global supply chain networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D'Ignazio, Alessio & Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2009.
"Asymmetry and discrimination in Internet peering: evidence from the LINX,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 441-448, May.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Emanuele Giovannetti, 2008. "Asymmetry and Discrimination in Internet Peering Evidence from the LINX," Working Papers 102, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Xiao, Zhongdong & Zhou, Guanghui & Wang, Ben, 2012. "Using modified Barabási and Albert model to study the complex logistic network in eco-industrial systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 295-304.
- Brambor, Thomas & Clark, William Roberts & Golder, Matt, 2006. "Understanding Interaction Models: Improving Empirical Analyses," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 63-82, December.
- Giovannetti, Emanuele & Ristuccia, Cristiano Andrea, 2005. "Estimating market power in the Internet backbone. Using the IP transit Band-X database," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 269-284, May.
- Nagurney, Anna & Cruz, Jose & Dong, June & Zhang, Ding, 2005. "Supply chain networks, electronic commerce, and supply side and demand side risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 120-142, July.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2008.
"Internet peering as a network of relations,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 33-49, February.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2006. "Internet Peering as a Network of Relations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 191, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Sgroi, Daniel, 2008. "Social network theory, broadband and the future of the World Wide Web," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 62-84, February.
- M'Chirgui, Zouhaïer & Pénard, Thierry, 2011.
"How to provide Quality of Service guarantees in the Internet? Lessons learnt from the airline and card-based payment sectors,"
European Management Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 306-318, August.
- Zouhaïer M'Chirgui & Thierry Pénard, 2011. "How to provide Quality of Service guarantees in the Internet? Lessons learnt from the airline and card-based payment sectors," Post-Print halshs-00629487, HAL.
- Giovannetti, Emanuele, 2002.
"Interconnection, differentiation and bottlenecks in the Internet,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 385-404, September.
- Giovannetti, E., 2000. "Interconnection, Differentiation and Bottlenecks in the Internet," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0011, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2004.
"Localized product innovation: the role of proximity in the Lancastrian product space,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 255-274, June.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2003. "Localized Product Innovation. The Role of Proximity in the Lancastrian Product Space," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200304, University of Turin.
- Hallikas, Jukka & Karvonen, Iris & Pulkkinen, Urho & Virolainen, Veli-Matti & Tuominen, Markku, 2004. "Risk management processes in supplier networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 47-58, July.
- Link, Patrick & Marxt, Christian, 2004. "Integration of risk- and chance management in the co-operation process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 71-78, July.
- Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Abbate, Lorenzo, 2011. "Risk assessment and profit sharing in business networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 234-241, May.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Emanuele Giovannetti, 2006. "From Exogenous To Endogenous Economic Networks: Internet Applications," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 757-796, December.
- D'Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2006. "Spatial Dispersion of Peering Clusters in the European Internet," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0601, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Talluri, Srinivas & Baker, R. C. & Sarkis, Joseph, 1999. "A framework for designing efficient value chain networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 133-144, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:telpol:v:39:y:2015:i:7:p:608-622 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:203:y:2018:i:c:p:350-378 is not listed on IDEAS
- Graça, Paula & Camarinha-Matos, Luís M., 2017. "Performance indicators for collaborative business ecosystems — Literature review and trends," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 237-255.
- Giovannetti, Emanuele & Piga, Claudio A., 2017. "The contrasting effects of active and passive cooperation on innovation and productivity: Evidence from British local innovation networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 102-112.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital commodities; Complexity; Global supply chain networks; Local supply chain networks; Internet providers; Clustering; Connectivity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:147:y:2014:i:pb:p:486-497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.