`Soft' supplier management related issues: An empirical investigation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William J Bigoness & Gerald L Blakely, 1996. "A Cross-National Study of Managerial Values," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 739-748, December.
- Doll, WJ & Vonderembse, MA, 1991. "The evolution of manufacturing systems: Towards the post-industrial enterprise," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 401-411.
- Fey, Carl F. & Nordahl, Claes & Zatterstrom, Heike, 1999. "Organizational culture in Russia: The secret to success," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 47-55.
- Lau, Chung-Ming & Ngo, Hang-Yue, 1996. "One country many cultures: Organizational cultures of firms of different country origins," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 469-486, October.
- Rajnanandi Pillai & Terri A Scandura & Ethlyn A Williams, 1999. "Leadership and Organizational Justice: Similarities and Differences across Cultures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(4), pages 763-779, December.
- Tella, Eija & Virolainen, Veli-Matti, 2005. "Motives behind purchasing consortia," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 161-168, January.
- Lívia Markóczy, 2000. "National Culture and Strategic Change in Belief Formation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(3), pages 427-442, September.
- Karen L Newman & Stanley D Nollen, 1996. "Culture and Congruence: The Fit Between Management Practices and national Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 753-779, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:106:y:2007:i:2:p:431-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.