Organizational learning culture--the missing link between business process change and organizational performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James C. Anderson, 1987. "An Approach for Confirmatory Measurement and Structural Equation Modeling of Organizational Properties," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(4), pages 525-541, April.
- Paul S. Adler & Kim B. Clark, 1991. "Behind the Learning Curve: A Sketch of the Learning Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(3), pages 267-281, March.
- Gary P. Pisano & Richard M.J. Bohmer & Amy C. Edmondson, 2001. "Organizational Differences in Rates of Learning: Evidence from the Adoption of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(6), pages 752-768, June.
- Guimaraes, Tor, 1997. "Empirically testing the antecedents of BPR success," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 199-210, June.
- N. Venkatraman, 1989. "Strategic Orientation of Business Enterprises: The Construct, Dimensionality, and Measurement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 942-962, August.
- Yilmaz, Cengiz & Alpkan, Lutfihak & Ergun, Ercan, 2005. "Cultural determinants of customer- and learning-oriented value systems and their joint effects on firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1340-1352, October.
- Vits, Jeroen & Gelders, Ludo, 2002. "Performance improvement theory," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(3), pages 285-298, June.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Bhattacharya, Gautam, 1985. "Strategic learning and entry-equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 195-223, October.
- Flamholtz, Eric & Kannan-Narasimhan, Rangapriya, 2005. "Differential Impact of Cultural Elements on Financial Performance," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 50-64, February.
- Terziovski, Mile & Fitzpatrick, Paul & O&rsquo & Neill, Peter, 2003. "Successful predictors of business process reengineering (BPR) in financial services," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 35-50, April.
- Freeman, R. Edward, 1994. "The Politics of Stakeholder Theory: Some Future Directions1," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 409-421, October.
- George P. Huber, 1991. "Organizational Learning: The Contributing Processes and the Literatures," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 88-115, February.
- Paul S. Adler, 1990. "Shared Learning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(8), pages 938-957, August.
- Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter & Tind, Jorgen, 2002. "Incentive plans for productive efficiency, innovation and learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 1-11, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:106:y:2007:i:2:p:346-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.