Successful predictors of business process reengineering (BPR) in financial services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Stephen L. & Choi, Chung For, 1997. "A conceptual and analytical framework for business process reengineering," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 211-223, June.
- Holland, Dutch & Kumar, Sanjiv, 1995. "Getting past the obstacles to successful reengineering," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 79-85.
- Sarkis, Joseph & Presley, Adrien & Liles, Donald, 1997. "The strategic evaluation of candidate business process reengineering projects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 261-274, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chih-Ming Luo & Hung-Fan Chang, 2013. "Safety process innovation in medical service industry," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(5), pages 2915-2931, August.
- Temponi, Cecilia, 2006. "Scalable enterprise systems: Quality management issues," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 222-235, February.
- Maha Syed Ibrahim & Aamer Hanif & Faheem Qaisar Jamal & Ali Ahsan, 2019. "Towards successful business process improvement – An extension of change acceleration process model," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Fatile, Jacob Olufemi & Mutereko Sybert & Emma Etim, 2020. "Process Reengineering in African Public Sector: Lessons From the Private Sector," Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Macrothink Institute, vol. 10(3), pages 262287-2622, December.
- Joanna Radomska & Cyprian Kozyra, 2020. "Awareness of strategy execution barriers in decision-making process: moderated mediation analysis," DECISION: Official Journal of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, Springer;Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, vol. 47(1), pages 61-78, March.
- Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph, 2013. "A grey-based DEMATEL model for evaluating business process management critical success factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 281-292.
- Skerlavaj, Miha & Stemberger, Mojca Indihar & Skrinjar, Rok & Dimovski, Vlado, 2007. "Organizational learning culture--the missing link between business process change and organizational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 346-367, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:84:y:2003:i:1:p:35-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.