Performance improvement theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Willard I. Zangwill & Paul B. Kantor, 1998. "Toward a Theory of Continuous Improvement and the Learning Curve," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 910-920, July.
- Charles H. Fine, 1986. "Quality Improvement and Learning in Productive Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1301-1315, October.
- Ferdinand K. Levy, 1965. "Adaptation in the Production Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(6), pages 136-154, April.
- A. M. Spence, 1981. "The Learning Curve and Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 49-70, Spring.
- George Li & S. Rajagopalan, 1998. "Process Improvement, Quality, and Learning Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1517-1532, November.
- Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1998. "Knowledge Driven Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 35-49, November.
- John F. Muth, 1986. "Search Theory and the Manufacturing Progress Function," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(8), pages 948-962, August.
- Paul S. Adler, 1990. "Shared Learning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(8), pages 938-957, August.
- Linda Argote & Sara L. Beckman & Dennis Epple, 1990. "The Persistence and Transfer of Learning in Industrial Settings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 140-154, February.
- Li, Georgi & Rajagopalan, S., 1998. "A learning curve model with knowledge depreciation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 143-154, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waeyenbergh, Geert & Pintelon, Liliane, 2004. "Maintenance concept development: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 395-405, June.
- Anzanello, Michel J. & Fogliatto, Flavio S., 2011. "Selecting the best clustering variables for grouping mass-customized products involving workers' learning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 268-276, April.
- Zadourian, Rubina & Klümper, Andreas, 2018. "Exact probability distribution function for the volatility of cumulative production," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 495(C), pages 59-66.
- Skerlavaj, Miha & Stemberger, Mojca Indihar & Skrinjar, Rok & Dimovski, Vlado, 2007. "Organizational learning culture--the missing link between business process change and organizational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 346-367, April.
- Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L. & Worley, June, 2009. "Critical success factors for human resource outcomes in Kaizen events: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 42-65, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:77:y:2002:i:3:p:285-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.