An Empirical Examination of Dynamic Quality-Based Learning Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard L. Marcellus & Maqbool Dada, 1991. "Interactive Process Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1365-1376, November.
- James R. Dorroh & Thomas R. Gulledge & Norman K. Womer, 1994. "Investment in Knowledge: A Generalization of Learning By Experience," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(8), pages 947-958, August.
- Charles H. Fine, 1986. "Quality Improvement and Learning in Productive Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1301-1315, October.
- Marshall L. Fisher & Christopher D. Ittner, 1999. "The Impact of Product Variety on Automobile Assembly Operations: Empirical Evidence and Simulation Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(6), pages 771-786, June.
- Nile W. Hatch & David C. Mowery, 1998. "Process Innovation and Learning by Doing in Semiconductor Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1461-1477, November.
- Michael A. Lapré & Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 2000. "Behind the Learning Curve: Linking Learning Activities to Waste Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 597-611, May.
- Christopher D. Ittner & David F. Larcker, 1997. "The Performance Effects of Process Management Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 522-534, April.
- George Li & S. Rajagopalan, 1998. "Process Improvement, Quality, and Learning Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1517-1532, November.
- Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1998. "Knowledge Driven Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 35-49, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles J. Corbett & María J. Montes-Sancho & David A. Kirsch, 2005. "The Financial Impact of ISO 9000 Certification in the United States: An Empirical Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(7), pages 1046-1059, July.
- Wang, Weijia & Plante, Robert D. & Tang, Jen, 2013. "Minimum cost allocation of quality improvement targets under supplier process disruption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 388-396.
- Claire Senot & Aravind Chandrasekaran & Peter T. Ward & Anita L. Tucker & Susan D. Moffatt-Bruce, 2016. "The Impact of Combining Conformance and Experiential Quality on Hospitals’ Readmissions and Cost Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(3), pages 829-848, March.
- Eelke Wiersma, 2007. "Conditions That Shape the Learning Curve: Factors That Increase the Ability and Opportunity to Learn," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(12), pages 1903-1915, December.
- Ingrid M. Nembhard & Anita L. Tucker, 2011. "Deliberate Learning to Improve Performance in Dynamic Service Settings: Evidence from Hospital Intensive Care Units," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(4), pages 907-922, August.
- Chen, Jiguang & Hu, Qiying, 2015. "Optimal payment scheme when the supplier’s quality level and cost are unknown," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(3), pages 731-742.
- Anupam Agrawal & Suresh Muthulingam, 2015. "Does Organizational Forgetting Affect Vendor Quality Performance? An Empirical Investigation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 17(3), pages 350-367, July.
- Demeester, Lieven L. & Qi, Mei, 2005. "Managing learning resources for consecutive product generations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 265-283, February.
- Scott F. Rockart & Nilanjana Dutt, 2015. "The rate and potential of capability development trajectories," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 53-75, January.
- Biskup, Dirk & Simons, Dirk, 2004. "Common due date scheduling with autonomous and induced learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(3), pages 606-616, December.
- Vörös, József, 2008.
"A kereslet hatása az árak, a minőség és a fejlesztési döntések dinamikájára
[The effect of demand on the dynamics of prices, quality and development decisions]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1094-1115.
- Vörös, József, 2013. "Multi-period models for analyzing the dynamics of process improvement activities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(3), pages 615-623.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:193-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- El Ouardighi, Fouad & Pasin, Federico, 2006. "Quality improvement and goodwill accumulation in a dynamic duopoly," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(2), pages 1021-1032, December.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:264:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2649-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul F. Zantek & Gordon P. Wright & Robert D. Plante, 2002. "Process and Product Improvement in Manufacturing Systems with Correlated Stages," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(5), pages 591-606, May.
- repec:bla:jscmgt:v:53:y:2017:i:4:p:13-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ray Reagans & Linda Argote & Daria Brooks, 2005. "Individual Experience and Experience Working Together: Predicting Learning Rates from Knowing Who Knows What and Knowing How to Work Together," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(6), pages 869-881, June.
- Suresh Muthulingam & Anupam Agrawal, 2016. "Does Quality Knowledge Spillover at Shared Suppliers? An Empirical Investigation," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 18(4), pages 525-544, October.
- Adrian S. Choo & Kevin W. Linderman & Roger G. Schroeder, 2007. "Method and Psychological Effects on Learning Behaviors and Knowledge Creation in Quality Improvement Projects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(3), pages 437-450, March.
- Hoang, Phi & McGuire, William & Prakash, Aseem, 2016. "Is there Life after Death?: The Enduring Effects of the 33/50 Program on Emission Reductions," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235556, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wiersma, Eelke, 2008. "An exploratory study of relative and incremental information content of two non-financial performance measures: Field study evidence on absence frequency and on-time delivery," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 249-265.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality-Based Learning; TQM; Process Improvement; Knowledge Transfer; Learning Curve;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:47:y:2001:i:4:p:563-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.