Systemes De Controle Et Processus De Gestion Des Connaissances, Une Illustration Dans Le Secteur De L'Equipement Automobile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel, Shirley J. & Reitsperger, Wolf D., 1991. "Linking quality strategy with management control systems: Empirical evidence from Japanese industry," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 601-618.
- Nile W. Hatch & David C. Mowery, 1998. "Process Innovation and Learning by Doing in Semiconductor Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1461-1477, November.
- Christopher D. Ittner & David F. Larcker, 1997. "The Performance Effects of Process Management Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 522-534, April.
- Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1998. "Knowledge Driven Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 35-49, November.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2006. "L’impact de la dépendance sur les stratégies de contrôle d’un équipementier automobile vis-à-vis de ses fournisseurs:une lecture militaire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 9(2), pages 89-119, June.
- Benezech, Daniele & Lambert, Gilles & Lanoux, Blandine & Lerch, Christophe & Loos-Baroin, Jocelyne, 2001. "Completion of knowledge codification: an illustration through the ISO 9000 standards implementation process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1395-1407, December.
- Karen Hopper Wruck & Michael C. Jensen, 1998. "The Two Key Principles Behind Effective TQM Programs," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 4(3), pages 401-423.
More about this item
KeywordsQuality appraoch; Automotive industry.; Knowledge management; démarche qualité; secteur automobile.; Gestion des connaissances;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00691176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.