Systemes De Controle Et Processus De Gestion Des Connaissances, Une Illustration Dans Le Secteur De L'Equipement Automobile
Rather than a set of disparate tools, quality approach is increasingly perceived as a control process aimed at establishing logics of knowledge building and sharing. This paper proposed an assessment of how the quality approach could represent a favorable knowledge creating context. This issue has drawn attention in the literature. However, most of the related research lacks empirical evidence. Several theoretical statements have been tested out through an empirical survey of 34 automotive firms.
|Date of creation:||21 May 2012|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités et innovation, May 2012, Grenoble, France. pp.cd-rom, 2012|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00691176|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel, Shirley J. & Reitsperger, Wolf D., 1991. "Linking quality strategy with management control systems: Empirical evidence from Japanese industry," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 601-618.
- Nile W. Hatch & David C. Mowery, 1998. "Process Innovation and Learning by Doing in Semiconductor Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1461-1477, November.
- Christopher D. Ittner & David F. Larcker, 1997. "The Performance Effects of Process Management Techniques," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(4), pages 522-534, April.
- Amit Shankar Mukherjee & Michael A. Lapré & Luk N. Van Wassenhove, 1998. "Knowledge Driven Quality Improvement," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-2), pages 35-49, November.
- Gwenaëlle Nogatchewsky, 2006. "L’impact de la dépendance sur les stratégies de contrôle d’un équipementier automobile vis-à-vis de ses fournisseurs:une lecture militaire," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 9(2), pages 89-119, June.
- Benezech, Daniele & Lambert, Gilles & Lanoux, Blandine & Lerch, Christophe & Loos-Baroin, Jocelyne, 2001. "Completion of knowledge codification: an illustration through the ISO 9000 standards implementation process," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1395-1407, December.
- Karen Hopper Wruck & Michael C. Jensen, 1998. "The Two Key Principles Behind Effective TQM Programs," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 4(3), pages 401-423.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00691176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.