Completion of knowledge codification: an illustration through the ISO 9000 standards implementation process
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1997. "The Economics of Codification and the Diffusion of Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 595-622, September.
- Withers, Barbara & Ebrahimpour, Maling, 2000. "Does ISO 9000 certification affect the dimensions of quality used for competitive advantage?," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 431-443, August.
- Ancori, Bernard & Bureth, Antoine & Cohendet, Patrick, 2000. "The Economics of Knowledge: The Debate about Codification and and Tacit Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 255-87, June.
- Saviotti, Pier Paolo, 1998. "On the dynamics of appropriability, of tacit and of codified knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 843-856, April.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1999. "The many shapes of knowledge," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 88(1), pages 23-39.
- Cowan Robin & David Paul & Foray Dominique, 1999.
"The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness,"
025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cowan, Robin & David, Paul A & Foray, Dominique, 2000. "The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 211-53, June.
- Robin Cowan & Paul A. David & Dominique Foray, 1999. "The Explicit Economics of Knowledge Codification and Tacitness," Working Papers 99027, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Cohendet, Patrick & Steinmueller, W Edward, 2000. "The Codification of Knowledge: A Conceptual and Empirical Exploration," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 195-209, June.
- Docking, Diane Scott & Dowen, Richard J, 1999. "Market Interpretation of ISO 9000 Registration," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(2), pages 147-60, Summer.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:30:y:2001:i:9:p:1395-1407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.