Agent-based modeling of knowledge transfer within social networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Cowan & N. Jonard & J.-B. Zimmermann, 2006. "Evolving networks of inventors," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 155-174, April.
- Dominique Foray & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2001.
"L'économie du logiciel libre. Organisation coopérative et incitation à l'innovation,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 52(7), pages 77-93.
- Jean-Benoît Zimmermann & Dominique Foray, 2001. "L'économie du logiciel libre. Organisation coopérative et incitation à l'innovation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 52(1), pages 77-93.
- Robin Cowan & Nicolas Jonard & Jean-Benoit Zimmermann, 2007. "Bilateral Collaboration and the Emergence of Innovation Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(7), pages 1051-1067, July.
- Bernard Walliser, 2010. "Cognitive Economics," Post-Print halshs-00833241, HAL.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Richard Taylor, 2004. "Small World Dynamics and The Process of Knowledge Diffusion: The Case of The Metropolitan Area of Greater Santiago De Chile," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 7(2), pages 1-5.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Richard Taylor, 2003. "knowledge_diffusion_with_complex_cognition," Computational Economics 0312001, EconWPA.
- Robin Cowan & Nicolas Jonard & Jean-Benoît Zimmermann, 2003. "Complémentarités cognitives et production de connaissances nouvelles. Une analyse en termes de réseaux," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 103(1), pages 253-274.
- Widad Guechtouli & Juliette Rouchier & Magali Orillard, 2013. "Structuring knowledge transfer from experts to newcomers," Post-Print hal-01499611, HAL.
- Cowan, Robin & Foray, Dominique, 1997. "The Economics of Codification and the Diffusion of Knowledge," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 595-622, September.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Richard Taylor, 2004. "Knowledge diffusion dynamics and network properties of face-to-face interactions," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 327-351, July.
- Nigel Gilbert & Andreas Pyka & Petra Ahrweiler, 2001. "Innovation Networks - a Simulation Approach," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 4(3), pages 1-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-524 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-497 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-587 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-525 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge model; knowledge transfer; social networks; communication.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2014-03-22 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2014-03-22 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2014-03-22 (Game Theory)
- NEP-KNM-2014-03-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SOC-2014-03-22 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.