Knowledge diffusion dynamics and network properties of face-to-face interactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Van Der Pol, 2015. "Structural dynamics of the French aerospace sector: A network analysis," Working Papers hal-01284993, HAL.
- Torben Klarl, 2014. "Knowledge diffusion and knowledge transfer revisited: two sides of the medal," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 737-760, September.
- Panchenko, Valentyn & Gerasymchuk, Sergiy & Pavlov, Oleg V., 2013.
"Asset price dynamics with heterogeneous beliefs and local network interactions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2623-2642.
- Valentyn Panchenko & Sergiy Gerasymchuk & Oleg V. Pavlov, 2013. "Asset Price Dynamics with Heterogeneous Beliefs and Local Network Interactions," Discussion Papers 2013-18, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Cao, Bin & Han, Shui-hua & Jin, Zhen, 2016. "Modeling of knowledge transmission by considering the level of forgetfulness in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 451(C), pages 277-287.
- Li, Jingjing & Zhang, Yumei & Man, Jiayu & Zhou, Yun & Wu, Xiaojun, 2017. "SISL and SIRL: Two knowledge dissemination models with leader nodes on cooperative learning networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 468(C), pages 740-749.
- Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger, 2006.
"The network of innovators in Jena: An application of social network analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 463-480, May.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2004. "The Network of Innovators in Jena: An Application of Social Network Analysis," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 04/2004, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- G. Blind & A. Pyka, 2014. "The rule approach in evolutionary economics: A methodological template for empirical research," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 1085-1105, November.
- Yang, Guang-Yong & Hu, Zhao-Long & Liu, Jian-Guo, 2015. "Knowledge diffusion in the collaboration hypernetwork," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 429-436.
- Widad Guechtouli, 2014. "Agent-based modeling of knowledge transfer within social networks," Working Papers 2014-148, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Prior knowledge and entrepreneurial innovative success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:304:y:2017:i:c:p:83-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valentyn Panchenko & Sergiy Gerasymchuk & Oleg V. Pavlov, 2007. "Asset price dynamics with small world interactions under hetereogeneous beliefs," Working Papers 149, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Andrea Schiffauerova & Catherine Beaudry, 2009. "Canadian nanotechnology innovation networks: intra-cluster, inter-cluster and foreign collaboration," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(2), pages 119-146.
- Gerasymchuk, S. & Pavlov, O.V., 2010. "Asset Price Dynamics with Local Interactions under Heterogeneous Beliefs," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008.
"The opportunity cost of social relations: On the effectiveness of small worlds,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2005. "The Opportunity Cost of Social Relations: on the Effectiveness of Small Worlds," KITeS Working Papers 175, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "The opportunity cost of social relations: on the effectiviness of small worlds," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00354449, HAL.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2012.
"Friends and Rivals: Modelling the Social Relations of Inventors,"
Working Paper series
39_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2013. "Friends and rivals: modelling the social relations of inventors," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00830358, HAL.
- Mueller, Matthias & Bogner, Kristina & Buchmann, Tobias & Kudic, Muhamed, 2015. "Simulating knowledge diffusion in four structurally distinct networks: An agent-based simulation model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 05-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti & Mario Nosvelli, 2014. "Does intentional mean hierarchical? Knowledge flows and innovative performance of European regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 453-485, September.
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:12:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11403-016-0178-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karolina Safarzyńska & Jeroen Bergh, 2010. "Evolutionary models in economics: a survey of methods and building blocks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 329-373, June.
- Jinwen Qiu & Wenjian Liu & Ning Ning, 2018. "Evolution of Regional Innovation with Spatial Knowledge Spillovers: Convergence or Divergence?," Papers 1801.06936, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Johannes VAN DER POL, 2016. "The French Aerospace Sector Collaboration Network : Structural Dynamics And Firm Performance," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsDiffusion; Inequality; Knowledge; Network; Small world;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:14:y:2004:i:3:p:327-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .