Small World Dynamics and The Process of Knowledge Diffusion: The Case of The Metropolitan Area of Greater Santiago De Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008.
"The opportunity cost of social relations: On the effectiveness of small worlds,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 77-101, February.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2005. "The Opportunity Cost of Social Relations: on the Effectiveness of Small Worlds," KITeS Working Papers 175, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Sep 2005.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "The opportunity cost of social relations: on the effectiviness of small worlds," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00354449, HAL.
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Richard Taylor, 2012. "Proximity, knowledge integration and innovation: an agenda for agent-based studies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 19-47, January.
- Mueller, Matthias & Bogner, Kristina & Buchmann, Tobias & Kudic, Muhamed, 2015. "Simulating knowledge diffusion in four structurally distinct networks: An agent-based simulation model," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 05-2015, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Yang, Guang-Yong & Hu, Zhao-Long & Liu, Jian-Guo, 2015. "Knowledge diffusion in the collaboration hypernetwork," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 429-436.
- Widad Guechtouli, 2014. "Agent-based modeling of knowledge transfer within social networks," Working Papers 2014-148, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Zhao, Liming & Zhang, Haihong & Wu, Wenqing, 2017. "Knowledge service decision making in business incubators based on the supernetwork model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 249-264.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:53-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Piergiuseppe Morone & Richard Taylor, 2004. "A Laboratory Experiment of Knowledge Diffusion Dynamics," Experimental 0407004, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based; Chile; Inequality; Knowledge; Network; Small world;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2004-9-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.