Report NEP-SOC-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shanker Satyanath & Nico Voigtländer & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2014. "Bowling for fascism: social capital and the rise of the Nazi Party," ECON - Working Papers 147, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- MAULEON, Ana & ROEHL, Nils & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2014. "Constitutions and social networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2014003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Giuseppe Albanese & Guido de Blasio, 2014. "Civic Capital and Development: Italy, 1951-2001," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 32, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Galeotti & Daniel John Zizzo, 2014. "Competence versus Trustworthiness: What Do Voters Care About?," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 060, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Sangyub Ryu, 2014. "To Bond or to Bridge? Contingent Effects of Managers' Social Capital on Organizational Performance," Working Papers EMS_2014_03, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Cuong Le Van & Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc-Minh Nguyen, 2014. "Growth Strategy with Social Capital and Physical Capital," Working Papers 2014-109, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Itay Fainmesser, 2014. "Exclusive Intermediation," Working Papers 2014-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Simona Cicognani & Luigi Mittone, 2014. "Social norms or low-cost heuristics? An experimental investigation of imitative behavior," CEEL Working Papers 1402, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Angerer, Silvia & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Lergetporer, Philipp & Sutter, Matthias, 2014. "Donations, Risk Attitudes and Time Preferences: A Study on Altruism in Primary School Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Key Players in Co-Offending Networks," IZA Discussion Papers 8012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wietzke, Frank-Borge, 2014. "Pathways from jobs to social cohesion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6804, The World Bank.
- Widad Guechtouli, 2014. "Agent-based modeling of knowledge transfer within social networks," Working Papers 2014-148, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Antonio M. Espin & Benedikt Herrmann, 2014. "Fair and unfair punishers coexist in the Ultimatum Game," SEET Working Papers 2014-02, BELIS, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Conzo, Pierluigi, 2014. "Trust and Cheating in Sri Lanka: The Role of Experimentally-Induced Emotions about Tsunami," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201403, University of Turin.