A methodology for developing sustainable quantifiable productivity improvement in manufacturing companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yadav, Om Prakash & Goel, Parveen S., 2008. "Customer satisfaction driven quality improvement target planning for product development in automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 997-1011, June.
- Tyagi, Satish & Choudhary, Alok & Cai, Xianming & Yang, Kai, 2015. "Value stream mapping to reduce the lead-time of a product development process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 202-212.
- Malihe Manzouri & Mohd Nizam Ab-Rahman & Che Rosmawati Che Mohd Zain & Ezad Azraai Jamsari, 2014. "Increasing Production and Eliminating Waste through Lean Tools and Techniques for Halal Food Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-26, December.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:9-:d:130241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Spalanzani, Alain, 2012. "Sustainability of manufacturing and services: Investigations for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 35-47.
- repec:spr:ijsaem:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13198-017-0669-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L. & Worley, June, 2009. "Critical success factors for human resource outcomes in Kaizen events: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 42-65, January.
- Schoenherr, Tobias, 2012. "The role of environmental management in sustainable business development: A multi-country investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 116-128.
- Glover, J.L. & Champion, D. & Daniels, K.J. & Dainty, A.J.D., 2014. "An Institutional Theory perspective on sustainable practices across the dairy supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 102-111.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:104:y:2006:i:1:p:143-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.