The role of export subsidies in balance-of-payment crises
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003.
"Evaluating The Case For Export Subsidies,"
- Morris Goldstein, 1998.
"Asian Financial Crisis: Causes, Cures and Systemic Implications, The,"
Peterson Institute Press: All Books,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa55.
- Morris Goldstein, 1998. "Asian Financial Crisis: Causes, Cures and Systemic Implications, The," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa55, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984.
"Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry,"
NBER Working Papers
1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985. "Export subsidies and international market share rivalry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- Bruce Gardner, 1996. "The Political Economy of the Export Enhancement Program for Wheat," NBER Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Trade Protection, pages 61-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milbourne, Ross, 1997. "Growth, Capital Accumulation and Foreign Debt," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(253), pages 1-13, February.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1997. "Equilibrium Growth in a Small Economy Facing an Imperfect World Capital Market," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 1-22, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:19:y:2003:i:4:p:875-884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.