Equilibrium Growth in a Small Economy Facing an Imperfect World Capital Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000.
"Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments,"
0015, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: Some Recent Developments," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0015, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Turnovsky, S., 2000. "Growth in an Open Economy: some Recent Developments," Papers 5, Warwick - Development Economics Research Centre.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2000. "Growth in an open economy: some recent developments," Working Paper Research 05, National Bank of Belgium.
- Pierre‐Richard Agénor & Devrim Yilmaz, 2013.
"Aid Allocation, Growth And Welfare With Productive Public Goods,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 103-127, March.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Devrim Yilmaz, 2008. "Aid Allocation, Growth and Welfare with Productive Public Goods," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 95, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Paúl Estrada, 2012. "Fiscal policy and economic growth: a simulation analysis for Bolivia," Analítika, Analítika - Revista de Análisis Estadístico/Journal of Statistical Analysis, vol. 4(2), pages 57-79, Diciembre.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999.
"Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies,"
0031, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1999. "Knife-Edge Conditions and the Macroeconomics of Small Open Economies," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0031, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Shaw, Ming-Fu & Lai, Ching-Chong & Chang, Wen-Ya, 2005. "Anticipated policy and endogenous growth in a small open monetary economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 719-743, September.
- Daria Onori, 2015.
"Optimal Growth and Debt Dynamics under GDP-Based Collaterals,"
- Daria ONORI, 2015. "Optimal Growth and Debt Dynamics under GDP-Based Collaterals," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1966, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Osang, Thomas & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2000. "Differential tariffs, growth, and welfare in a small open economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 315-342, August.
- Kuralbayeva, Karlygash & Vines, David, 2006. "Terms of Trade Shocks in an Intertemporal Model: Should We Worry about the Dutch Disease or Excessive Borrowing?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen, 2008. "Interest-rate rules and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 54-75, February.
- Getachew, Yoseph Yilma, 2016. "Credit constraints, growth and inequality dynamics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 364-376.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chao, Chi-Chur, 2003. "The role of export subsidies in balance-of-payment crises," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 875-884, November.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Shu-hua Chen & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Interest Rate Rules, Target Policies, and Endogenous Economic Growth in an Open Economy," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:545-561 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holman, Jill A. & Neanidis, Kyriakos C., 2006. "Financing government expenditures in an open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1315-1337, August.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz, 2009. "Coping with Externalities in Tourism - A Dynamic Optimal Taxation Approach," MPRA Paper 16736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Ping-ho & Lai, Ching-chong & Chu, Hsun, 2016. "Welfare effects of tourism-driven Dutch disease: The roles of international borrowings and factor intensity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 381-394.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Walter H. Fisher, 2014.
"Intertemporal Budget Policies and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Indebted Open Economies,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 116-130, February.
- Bianconi, Marcelo & Fisher, Walter H., 2011. "Intertemporal Budget Policies and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Indebted Open Economies," Economics Series 271, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Romulo Chumacero & Rodrigo Fuentes, 2004. "Chile's Free Trade Deals with the EU and the US: A Big Deal?," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 661, Econometric Society.
- Jill A. Holman, 2000. "Government budgetary policies, economic growth, and currency substitution in a small open economy," Research Working Paper RWP 00-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Lai, Ching-Chong & Chin, Chi-Ting, 2013. "Monetary Rules And Endogenous Growth In An Open Economy," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 431-463, March.
- Ching-chong Lai & Chi-ting Chin, 2010. "(In)determinacy, increasing returns, and the optimality of the Friedman rule in an endogenously growing open economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(1), pages 69-100, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:1:y:1997:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.