Union membership and wage formation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vannetelbosch, Vincent J., 1997.
"Wage bargaining with incomplete information in an unionized Cournot oligopoly,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 353-374, May.
- Vannetelbosch, V. J., . "Wage bargaining with incomplete information in an unionized Cournot oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1303, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Booth, Alison L & Chatterji, Monojit, 1994.
"Union Membership and Wage Bargaining When Membership is Not Compulsory,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
884, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, Alison L & Chatterji, Monojit, 1995. "Union Membership and Wage Bargaining When Membership is Not Compulsory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 345-60, March.
- A L Booth & M Chatterji, . "Union Membership And Wage Bargaining When Membership Is Not Compulsory," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 048, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Dale L. Belman & Paula B. Voos, 1993. "Wage Effects of Increased Union Coverage: Methodological Considerations and New Evidence," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(2), pages 368-380, January.
- Robin Naylor, 1989. "Strikes, Free Riders, and Social Customs," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 771-785.
- Richard Layard & Stephen Nickell, 1992.
"Unemployment in the OECD Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0081, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2010.
"Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
252, David K. Levine.
- George Jakubson, 1991. "Estimation and Testing of the Union Wage Effect Using Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(5), pages 971-991.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Holmlund, B. & Zetterberg, J., 1989.
"Insider Effects In Wage Determination: Evidence From Five Countries,"
1989a, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Zetterberg, Johnny, 1991. "Insider effects in wage determination : Evidence from five countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1009-1034, July.
- Wulfsberg, F., 1995.
"An Application of Wage Bargaining Models to Norwegian Panel Data,"
29/1995, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Wulfsberg, Fredrik, 1997. "An Application of Wage Bargaining Models to Norwegian Panel Data," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 419-40, July.
- Holden, Steinar, 1998.
" Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(4), pages 711-31, December.
- Holden, S., 1998. "Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting," Memorandum 04/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-26, November.
- Freeman, Richard B & Medoff, James L, 1981. "The Impact of the Percentage Organized on Union and Nonunion Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 561-72, November.
- Barth, E. & Naylor, R. & Raaum, O., 1995.
"Union Wage Effects; Does Membership Matter?,"
09/1995, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Barth, E. & Raaum, O. & Naylor, R., 1998. "Union Wage Effects: Does Membership Matter?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 500, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Manning, Alan, 1993. " A Dynamic Model of Union Power, Wages and Employment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 175-93.
- Nickell, Stephen & Wadhwani, Sushil B, 1989.
"Insider Forces and Wage Determination,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
310, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nickell, S. & Wadhwani, S., 1989. "Insider Forces And Wage Determination," Economics Series Working Papers 9972, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nickell, S. & Wadhwani, S., 1989. "Insider Forces And Wage Determination," Papers 334, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Card, David, 1996. "The Effect of Unions on the Structure of Wages: A Longitudinal Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 957-79, July.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- McDonald, Ian M & Suen, Anthony, 1992. "On the Measurement and Determination of Trade Union Power," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(2), pages 209-24, May.
- Nickell, Stephen & Kong, Paul, 1992. "An investigation into the power of insiders in wage determination," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1573-1599, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:18:y:2002:i:2:p:345-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.