Union Wage Effects: Does Membership Matter?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen & Kristine Nergaard, 2016.
"Gender Differences in the Union Wage Premium? A Comparative Case Study,"
DoQSS Working Papers
16-15, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald & Nergaard, Kristine, 2016. "Gender Differences in the Union Wage Premium? A Comparative Case Study," IZA Discussion Papers 10435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erling Barth & Bernt Bratsberg & Torbjørn Hægeland & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2008. "Performance Pay and Within-Firm Wage Inequality," Discussion Papers 535, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Andrews, Martyn J. & Stewart, Mark B. & Swaffield, Joanna K. & Upward, Richard, 1998. "The estimation of union wage differentials and the impact of methodological choices," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 449-474, December.
- Barth, Erling & Bryson, Alex & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2017.
"Union Density, Productivity and Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11111, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2017. "Union Density, Productivity, and Wages," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 481, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Erling Barth & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2011.
"Employer Size or Skill Group Size Effect on Wages?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 64(2), pages 341-355, January.
- Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald, 2005. "Employer Size or Skill-Group Size Effect on Wages?," IZA Discussion Papers 1888, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bastos, Paulo & Kreickemeier, Udo & Wright, Peter, 2009.
"Oligopoly, open shop unions and trade liberalisation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 679-686, November.
- Paulo Bastos & Udo Kreickemeier & Peter Wright, "undated". "Oligopoly, open shop unions and trade liberalisation," Discussion Papers 07/30, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2012.
"Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(565), pages 1177-1205, December.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjorn Raaum, 2010. "Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1006, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2011. "Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Balsvik, Ragnhild & Sæthre, Morten, 2014. "Rent Sharing with Footloose Production. Foreign Ownership and Wages Revisited," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 30/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Manquilef-Bächler, Alejandra A. & Arulampalam, Wiji & Smith, Jennifer C., 2009. "Differences in Decline: Quantile Regression Analysis of Union Wage Differentials in the United Kingdom, 1991-2003," IZA Discussion Papers 4138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Askildsen, Jan Erik & Nilsen, Oivind Anti, 2002. "Union membership and wage formation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 345-363, June.
- Sebastian Braun, 2009. "Should trade unions welcome foreign investors? First evidence from Danish matched employer-employee data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 1175-1181.
- Barth, Erling & Bratsberg, Bernt & Naylor, Robin A. & Raaum, Oddbjørn, 2002. "Explaining Variations in Wage Curves: Theory and Evidence," Memorandum 03/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLABOUR UNIONS ; WAGES;
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .