Fiscal policy and interest rates in the European community
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zelhorst, Dick & de Haan, Jakob, 1991. "Federal Government Budget Deficits and Interest Rates: Comment," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 46(2), pages 323-330.
- Mark Scott Lutz & Vito Tanzi, 1991. "Interest Rates and Government Debt; Are the Linkages Global Rather Than National?," IMF Working Papers 91/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990.
"World Real Interest Rates,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 15-74
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "World Real Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 3317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J. & Martin, X.S., 1990. "World Real Interest Rates," RCER Working Papers 227, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Allen, Stuart D., 1990. "The effect of federal deficits and debt on the tax-adjusted, short-term, real interest rate," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 169-173, October.
- Jeroen J. M. Kremers & Timothy D. Lane, 1992. "The Demand for Money in Europe: Reply to Barr," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 730-737, September.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J., 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Scholarly Articles 3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hoelscher, Gregory, 1986. "New Evidence on Deficits and Interest Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 1-17, February.
- David Barr, 1992. "The Demand for Money in Europe: Comment on Kremers and Lane," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 718-729, September.
- Evans, Paul, 1985. "Do Large Deficits Produce High Interest Rates?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 68-87, March.
- Jeroen J. M. Kremers & Timothy D. Lane, 1990. "Economic and Monetary Integration and the Aggregate Demand for Money in the EMS," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(4), pages 777-805, December.
- Monadjemi, Mehdi S. & Kearney, Colm, 1991. "The interest rate neutrality of fiscal deficits: testing for Ricardian equivalence and capital inflow," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 541-551, December.
- Kearney, C. & Monadjemi, M., 1990. "The Interest Rate Neutrality Of Fiscal Deficits: Testing For Ricardian Equivalence And Capital Inflow," Papers e9007, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
- Eisner, Robert, 1989. "Budget Deficits: Rhetoric and Reality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 73-93, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)