Fiscal policy and interest rates in the European community
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zelhorst, Dick & de Haan, Jakob, 1991. "Federal Government Budget Deficits and Interest Rates: Comment," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 46(2), pages 323-330.
- Mark Scott Lutz & Vito Tanzi, 1991. "Interest Rates and Government Debt; Are the Linkages Global Rather Than National?," IMF Working Papers 91/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990.
"World Real Interest Rates,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 15-74
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1990. "World Real Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 3317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, R.J. & Martin, X.S., 1990. "World Real Interest Rates," RCER Working Papers 227, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Allen, Stuart D., 1990. "The effect of federal deficits and debt on the tax-adjusted, short-term, real interest rate," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 169-173, October.
- Jeroen J. M. Kremers & Timothy D. Lane, 1992. "The Demand for Money in Europe: Reply to Barr," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 730-737, September.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Barro, Robert J., 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Scholarly Articles 3451399, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hoelscher, Gregory, 1986. "New Evidence on Deficits and Interest Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 1-17, February.
- David Barr, 1992. "The Demand for Money in Europe: Comment on Kremers and Lane," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 718-729, September.
- Evans, Paul, 1985. "Do Large Deficits Produce High Interest Rates?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 68-87, March.
- Jeroen J. M. Kremers & Timothy D. Lane, 1990. "Economic and Monetary Integration and the Aggregate Demand for Money in the EMS," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(4), pages 777-805, December.
- Monadjemi, Mehdi S. & Kearney, Colm, 1991. "The interest rate neutrality of fiscal deficits: testing for Ricardian equivalence and capital inflow," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 541-551, December.
- Kearney, C. & Monadjemi, M., 1990. "The Interest Rate Neutrality Of Fiscal Deficits: Testing For Ricardian Equivalence And Capital Inflow," Papers e9007, Western Sydney - School of Business And Technology.
- Eisner, Robert, 1989. "Budget Deficits: Rhetoric and Reality," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 73-93, Spring. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)