Budget Deficits, Domestic Investment, And Trade Deficits
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evans, Paul, 1985. "Do Large Deficits Produce High Interest Rates?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 68-87, March.
- Johnson, Colleen F, 1991. "Interest Rates, Expected Future Deficits and Tax Proposals," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 190-193, January.
- Allen, Stuart D., 1990. "The effect of federal deficits and debt on the tax-adjusted, short-term, real interest rate," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 169-173, October.
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Barth, James R & Russek, Frank S & Wang, George H K, 1986. "A Time Series Analysis of the Relationship between the Capital Stock and Federal Debt: A Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(4), pages 527-538, November.
- Kanhaya Gupta, 1989. "Budget deficits and interest rates in the United States," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 87-92, January.
- McMillin, W. Douglas, 1986. "Federal deficits and short-term interest rates," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 403-422.
- Kim, Sun-Young & Lombra, Raymond E., 1989. "Why the empirical relationship between deficits and interest rates appears so fragile," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 241-251, August.
- Richard Cebula, 1989. "More on budget deficits and interest rates in the United States," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 93-97, January.
- Kolluri, Bharat R. & Giannaros, Demetrios S., 1987. "Budget deficits and short-term real interest rate forecasting," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 109-109.
- Abell, John D., 1990. "Twin deficits during the 1980s: An empirical investigation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 81-96.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1988. "Long-term interest rates in the United States : An empirical analysis," Other publications TiSEM eb2d645e-6795-456d-b090-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- A. Lans Bovenberg, 1988. "Long-Term Interest Rates in the United States: An Empirical Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(2), pages 382-390, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selahattin Dibooglu, 1997.
"Accounting for US current account deficits: an empirical investigation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(6), pages 787-793.
- Selahattin Dibooglu, 1995. "Accounting for U.S. Current Account Deficits: An Empirical Investigation," International Finance 9502003, EconWPA.
- Hanson, Kenneth & Somwaru, Agapi, 2003. "Distributional Effects Of U.S. Farm Commodity Programs: Accounting For Farm And Non-Farm Households," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21944, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:19:y:2013:i:3:p:289-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamee K. Moudud, "undated". "Government Spending in a Growing Economy, Fiscal Policy and Growth Cycles," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_52, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francesco Forte & Cosimo Magazzino, 2013. "Twin Deficits in the European Countries," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 19(3), pages 289-310, August.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 1998. "Government Spending and Growth Cycles: Fiscal Policy in a Dynamic Context," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_260, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:11:y:1993:i:1:p:29-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.