Criticality in a model of banking crises
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- C. H. Furfine, 1999. "Interbank exposures: quantifying the risk of contagion," BIS Working Papers 70, Bank for International Settlements.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Craig Furfine, 1999. "Interbank exposures: quantifying the risk of contagion," Proceedings 633, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jacklin, Charles J & Bhattacharya, Sudipto, 1988. "Distinguishing Panics and Information-Based Bank Runs: Welfare and Policy Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 568-592, June.
- Angelini, P. & Maresca, G. & Russo, D., 1996. "Systemic risk in the netting system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 853-868, June.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Jean Tirole, 1996. "Interbank lending and systemic risk," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 733-765.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Kahn, Charles M, 1996.
"The Efficiency of Self-Regulated Payments Systems: Learning from the Suffolk System,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 766-797, November.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles M. Kahn, 1996. "The efficiency of self-regulated payments systems: learning from the Suffolk System," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 766-803.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles M. Kahn, 1996. "The Efficiency of Self-Regulated Payments Systems: Learning From the Suffolk System," NBER Working Papers 5442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Static and dynamic networks in interbank markets," Network Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 98-123, March.
- Grilli, Ruggero & Tedeschi, Gabriele & Gallegati, Mauro, 2014. "Bank interlinkages and macroeconomic stability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 72-88.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:12:y:2009:i:04n05:n:s0219525909002337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruggero Grilli & Gabriele Tedeschi & Mauro Gallegati, 2015. "Markets connectivity and financial contagion," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(2), pages 287-304, October.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Credit Rationing in a Basic Agent-Based Model," Finance 0505002, EconWPA.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011.
"Systemic Risk and Network Formation in the Interbank Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Systemic Risk and Network Formation in the Interbank Market," Research Papers in Economics 2011:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Frank Schweitzer & Giorgio Fagiolo & Didier Sornette & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Douglas R. White, 2009.
"Economic Networks: What Do We Know And What Do We Need To Know?,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(04n05), pages 407-422.
- Frank Schweitzer & Giorgio Fagiolo & Didier Sornette & Fernando Vega-Redondo & Douglas R. White, "undated". "Economic Networks: What do we know and what do we need to know?," Working Papers CCSS-09-010, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Martínez-Jaramillo, Serafín & Pérez, Omar Pérez & Embriz, Fernando Avila & Dey, Fabrizio López Gallo, 2010. "Systemic risk, financial contagion and financial fragility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2358-2374, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:299:y:2001:i:1:p:205-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.