Credit Rationing in a Basic Agent-Based Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Shubik, 2001. "Money and the Monetization of Credit," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1343, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Nigel Gilbert & Pietro Terna, 2000. "How to build and use agent-based models in social science," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 1(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Serena Sordi & Alessandro Vercelli, "undated".
"Financial Fragility and Economic Fluctuations: Numerical Simulations and Policy Implications,"
Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003
20, Society for Computational Economics.
- Serena Sordi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2003. "Financial Fragility and Economic Fluctuations: Numerical Simulations and Policy Implications," Department of Economics University of Siena 407, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Iori, Giulia, 2004. "An analysis of systemic risk in alternative securities settlement architectures," Working Paper Series 404, European Central Bank.
- Iori, Giulia & Jafarey, Saqib, 2001. "Criticality in a model of banking crises," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 205-212.
- Vercelli, Alessandro, 2000. "Structural financial instability and cyclical fluctuations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 139-156, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Fragility; Avalanches of Bankruptcies; Agent-Based Models;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-05-07 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2005-05-07 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2005-05-07 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0505002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.