Report NEP-CFN-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joao C. A. Teixeira, 2005. "An empirical analysis of structural models of corporate debt pricing," Finance 0505001, EconWPA.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 2005. "An Equilibrium Model of Managerial Compensation," IEPR Working Papers 05.22, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Credit Rationing in a Basic Agent-Based Model," Finance 0505002, EconWPA.
- Armando Gomes & Gordon Phillips, 2005. "Why Do Public Firms Issue Private and Public Securities?," NBER Working Papers 11294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Casasola, María José & Samartín Sáenz, Margarita, 2005. "Do banking relationships improve credit conditions for Spanish SMEs?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb052806, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Pagano, Marco & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2004. "The European Bond Markets Under EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 4779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andy Cosh & Douglas Cumming & Alan Hughes, 2005. "Outside Entrepreneurial Capital," Working Papers wp301, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2005. "Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers wp300, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- William Lazonick & Andrea Prencipe, 2004. "Sustained Innovation: Career Engineers, Stock Markets, and the Theory of the Innovative Enterprise," SPRU Working Paper Series 121, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Panayotis Dessyllas & Alan Hughes, 2005. "R&D and Patenting Activity and the Propensity to Acquire in High Technology Industries," Working Papers wp298, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:987 is not listed on IDEAS anymore