Report NEP-ENT-2005-05-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Armour & Douglas Cumming, 2005. "Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers wp300, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Andy Cosh & Douglas Cumming & Alan Hughes, 2005. "Outside Entrepreneurial Capital," Working Papers wp301, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Samartín Sáenz, Margarita & Casasola, María José & Cardone Riportella, Clara, 2005. "Do banking relationships improve credit conditions for Spanish SMEs?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb052806, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristina Dreßler & Jens J. Krüger, 2005. "Knowledge and Creative Destruction over the Industry Life Cycle - The Case of the German Automobile Industry," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft 05/2005, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Credit Rationing in a Basic Agent-Based Model," Finance 0505002, EconWPA.
- Konstantine Pashev, 2005. "Tax Compliance of Small Business in Transition Economies: Lessons from Bulgaria (2005)," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0510, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lionel Nesta & Vincent Mangematin, 2004. "The Dynamics of Innovation Networks," SPRU Working Paper Series 114, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.