Trade in financial services and the determinants of banks' foreign assets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony Saunders, 1988. "The Eurocurrency interbank market: potential for international crises?," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jan, pages 17-27.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Johnson, Denise, 1990. "The determinants of US banking activity abroad," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 123-137, June.
- Haynes, Stephen E, 1988. "Identification of Interest Rates and International Capital Flows," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 103-111, February.
- Henry S. Terrell & Robert S. Dohner & Barbara R. Lowrey, 1989. "The U.S. and U.K. activities of Japanese banks: 1980-1988," International Finance Discussion Papers 361, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kouri, Pentti J K & Porter, Michael G, 1974. "International Capital Flows and Portfolio Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 443-467, May/June.
- Rajan, Raghuram G, 1992. " Insiders and Outsiders: The Choice between Informed and Arm's-Length Debt," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1367-1400, September.
- Ueda, Kazuo, 1990. "Japanese capital outflows," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 1079-1101, November.
- Heinkel, Robert L. & Levi, Maurice D., 1992. "The structure of international banking," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 251-272, June.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1991. "Debt Maturity Structure and Liquidity Risk," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 709-737.
- ter Wengel, Jan, 1995. "International trade in banking services," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 47-64, February.
- John H Dunning, 1980. "Towards an Eclectic Theory of International Production: Some Empirical Tests," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 11(1), pages 9-31, March.
- Berlin, Mitchell & Loeys, Jan, 1988. " Bond Covenants and Delegated Monitoring," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 397-412, June.
- Douglas Nigh & Kang Rae Cho & Suresh Krishnan, 1986. "The Role of Location-Related Factors in U.S Banking Involvement Abroad: An Empirical Examination," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(3), pages 59-72, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mulfin:v:8:y:1998:i:1:p:23-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.