The extension of international credit by US banks: a disaggregated analysis, 1988-1994
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996.
"The international transmission of financial shocks: the case of Japan,"
96-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S, 1997. "The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 495-505, September.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 357, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Henry S. Terrell, 1979. "U.S banks in Japan and Japanese banks in the United States: an empirical comparison," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 18-30.
- Gray, Jean M. & Gray, H. Peter, 1981. "The multinational bank: A financial MNC?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 33-63, March.
- Douglas Nigh & Kang Rae Cho & Suresh Krishnan, 1986. "The Role of Location-Related Factors in U.S Banking Involvement Abroad: An Empirical Examination," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(3), pages 59-72, September.
- Arvind K Jain, 1986. "International Lending Patterns of U.S. Commercial Banks," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(3), pages 73-88, September.
- Grosse, Robert & Goldberg, Lawrence G., 1991. "Foreign bank activity in the United States: An analysis by country of origin," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1093-1112, December.
- Heinkel, Robert L. & Levi, Maurice D., 1992. "The structure of international banking," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 251-272, June.
- Poulsen, Annette B, 1986. "Japanese Bank Regulation and the Activities of U.S. Offices of Japanese Banks: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 366-73, August.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Johnson, Denise, 1990. "The determinants of US banking activity abroad," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 123-137, June.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G & Saunders, Anthony, 1980. "The Causes of U.S. Bank Expansion Overseas: The Case of Great Britain," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 12(4), pages 630-43, November.
- Henry S. Terrell & Robert S. Dohner & Barbara R. Lowrey, 1990. "The activities of Japanese banks in the United Kingdom and in the United States 1980-88," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Feb, pages 39-50.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:18:y:1999:i:1:p:153-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.