On the coincidence of the prenucleolus and the Shapley value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kar, Anirban & Mitra, Manipushpak & Mutuswami, Suresh, 2005. "On the coincidence of the Prenucleolus and the Shapley Value," Economics Discussion Papers 8892, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. van den Nouweland & P. Borm & W. van Golstein Brouwers & R. Groot Bruinderink & S. Tijs, 1996.
"A Game Theoretic Approach to Problems in Telecommunication,"
INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 294-303, February.
- van den Nouweland, A. & Borm, P. & van Golstein, W. & Bruinderink, R.G. & Tijs, S., 1994. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Problems in Telecommunication," Papers 9407, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- van den Nouweland, C.G.A.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & van Golstein Brouwers, W. & Groot Bruinderink, R. & Tijs, S.H., 1996. "A game theoretic approach to problems in telecommunication," Other publications TiSEM a3b30529-fe17-484c-8eab-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Maniquet, Francois, 2003.
"A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 90-103.
- Maniquet, F., 2000. "A Characterization of the Shapley Value in Queueing Problems," Papers 222, Notre-Dame de la Paix, Sciences Economiques et Sociales.
- MANIQUET, François, 2003. "A characterization of the Shapley value in queueing problems," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1662, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 1994. "A Course in Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650401, January.
- Winter, Eyal, 2002. "The shapley value," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 2025-2054 Elsevier.
- Chun, Youngsub, 2006. "A pessimistic approach to the queueing problem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 171-181, March.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:48:y:1954:i:03:p:787-792_00 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conan Mukherjee, 2013. "Weak group strategy-proof and queue-efficient mechanisms for the queueing problem with multiple machines," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 42(1), pages 131-163, February.
- José M. Jiménez Gómez & María del Carmen Marco Gil & Pedro Gadea Blanco, 2010.
"Some game-theoretic grounds for meeting people half-way,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2010-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Gadea-Blanco, Pedro & Giménez-Gómez, José Manuel & Marco-Gil, María del Carmen, 2013. "Some game-theoretic grounds for meeting people half-way," Working Papers 2072/220217, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Julio González-Díaz & Estela Sánchez-Rodríguez, 2014. "Understanding the coincidence of allocation rules: symmetry and orthogonality in TU-games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 43(4), pages 821-843, November.
- Youngsub Chun & Nari Park & Duygu Yengin, 2016.
"Coincidence of cooperative game theoretic solutions in the appointment problem,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, pages 699-708.
- Youngsub Chun & Nari Park & Duygu Yengin, 2015. "Coincidence of Cooperative Game Theoretic Solutions in the Appointment Problem," School of Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Youngsub Chun & Eun Jeong Heo, 2008. "Queueing problems with two parallel servers," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 4(2), pages 299-315.
- Pedro Gadea-Blanco & José-Manuel Giménez-Gómez & M. Carmen Marco-Gil, 2016. "Compromising in bifocal distribution games: the average value," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 449-465, September.
- Chang, Chih & Tseng, Ying-Chih, 2011. "On the coincidence property," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 304-314, March.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:89:y:2017:i:c:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsShapley value Prenucleolus PS games Generalized queueing games;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:57:y:2009:i:1:p:16-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.