The shapley value
In: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kar, Anirban & Mitra, Manipushpak & Mutuswami, Suresh, 2009.
"On the coincidence of the prenucleolus and the Shapley value,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 16-25, January.
- Kar, Anirban & Mitra, Manipushpak & Mutuswami, Suresh, 2005. "On the coincidence of the Prenucleolus and the Shapley Value," Economics Discussion Papers 8892, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Di Giannatale, Paolo & Passarelli, Francesco, 2013.
"Voting chances instead of voting weights,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 164-173.
- Paolo Di Giannatale, Francesco Passarelli, 2011. "Voting Chances Instead of Voting Weights," ISLA Working Papers 40, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Paolo Di Giannatale & Francesco Passarelli, 2012. "Voting chances instead of voting weights," LIUC Papers in Economics 261, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Di Giannatale, Paolo & Passarelli, Francesco, 2012. "Voting chances instead of voting weights," MPRA Paper 43059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wulf, Jochen & Limbach, Felix & Zarnekow, Rüdiger, 2010. "Analysis of QoS Platform Cooperation Strategies," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 39, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Weber, Shlomo, 2017.
"Ranking languages in the European Union: Before and after Brexit,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 139-151.
- Ginsburgh, Victor & Moreno-Ternero, Juan & Weber, Shlomo, 2016. "Ranking Languages in the European Union:Before and after Brexit," CEPR Discussion Papers 11529, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Shlomo Weber, 2017. "Ranking Languages in the European Union: Before and After Brexit," Working Papers 17.07, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Shlomo Weber, 2016. "Ranking Languages in European Union," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-29, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- GINSBURGH, Victor & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D. & WEBER, Shlomo, 2016. "Ranking Languages in the European Union," CORE Discussion Papers 2016024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Harald Wiese, 2012. "Values with exogenous payments," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(4), pages 485-508, April.
- Barr, Jason & Passarelli, Francesco, 2009. "Who has the power in the EU?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 339-366, May.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal, 2010.
"Simultaneous Nash Bargaining with Consistent Beliefs,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
854.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Roberto Burguet and Ramon Caminal, 2010. "Simultaneous Nash Bargaining with Consistent Beliefs," Working Papers 521, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Karpov, Alexander, 2014.
"Equal weights coauthorship sharing and the Shapley value are equivalent,"
Journal of Informetrics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 71-76.
- Alexander Karpov, 2012. "Equal Weights Coauthorship Sharing and Shapley Value are Equivalen," HSE Working papers WP BRP 03/STI/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kirman, Alan & Markose, Sheri & Giansante, Simone & Pin, Paolo, 2007. "Marginal contribution, reciprocity and equity in segregated groups: Bounded rationality and self-organization in social networks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2085-2107, June.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 2007. "Development and Transition : Idea, Strategy, and Viability," Development Economics Working Papers 22709, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Flores, Robert J. & Shaffer, Brendan P. & Brouwer, Jacob, 2016. "Electricity costs for an electric vehicle fueling station with Level 3 charging," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 813-830.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 2015. "Coalition Formation," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Flores, Robert J. & Shaffer, Brendan P. & Brouwer, Jacob, 2017. "Electricity costs for a Level 3 electric vehicle fueling station integrated with a building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 367-384.
More about this item
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamchp:3-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .