Bargaining power and wages : A game-theoretic model of gender differences in union wage bargaining
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Navon, Guy & Tojerow, Ilan, 2006. "The Effects of Rent-Sharing on the Gender Wage Gap in the Israeli Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 2361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ilan Tojerow & François Rycx, 2004.
"Rent-sharing and the gender wage gap in Belgium,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/245700, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow & Robert Plasman, 2004. "Rent sharing and the gender wage gap in Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/785, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- canegrati, emanuele, 2007. "The single-mindedness of labor unions when transfers are not Lump-Sum," MPRA Paper 2320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascale Petit, 2004. "Effet des syndicats sur les inégalités entre les femmes et les hommes : une revue de la littérature," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Gabriele Ruiu, 2014. "The Role of Trust in Determining the Propensity to Join Unofficial Strikes," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 8(3), pages 125-148, December.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2013. "Do R&D tax incentives lead to higher wages for R&D workers? Evidence from The Netherlands," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 823-830.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2012. "Do R&D tax incentives lead to higher wages for R&D workers? Evidence from the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 058, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ilan Tojerow, 2008. "Industry Wage Differentials Rent Sharing and Gender in Belgium," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 55-65.
- Ilan Tojerow, 2008. "Industry wage differential, rent sharing and gender in Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 08-20.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lixin Cai & Amy Y.C. Liu, 2008. "Union Wage Effects in Australia: Is There Variation along the Distribution?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(267), pages 496-510, December.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Wage effects of R&D tax incentives:Evidence from the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 034, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Anja Heinze & Elke Wolf, 2010. "The intra-firm gender wage gap: a new view on wage differentials based on linked employer–employee data," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 851-879, June.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Pascale Petit, 2009. "La présence syndicale réduit-elle la discrimination salariale à l'encontre des femmes ? Un examen sur l'année 2002," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 119(3), pages 401-450.
- Emmanuel Duguet & Pascale Petit, 2006. "La présence syndicale réduit-elle la discrimination salariale à l’encontre des femmes? Un examen sur l’année 2002," Documents de recherche 06-09, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Marie Leclair & Pascale Petit, 2004. "Présence syndicale dans les établissements : quel effet sur les salaires masculins et féminins ?," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 371(1), pages 23-47.
- Nekby, Lena, 2003. "Gender differences in rent sharing and its implications for the gender wage gap, evidence from Sweden," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 403-410, December.
- Lixin Cai & Amy Y.C. Liu, 2007. "Union Wage Effects in Australia: Are There Variations in Distribution?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2007n017, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Pascale Petit & Emmanuel Duguet, "undated". "Does the Presence of Unions in Establishments Reduce the Gender Wage Gap? An Econometric Analysis," EcoMod2007 23900066, EcoMod.
- Nekby, Lena, 2002. "Gender Differences in Rent Sharing and its Implications for the Gender Wage Gap," Working Paper Series 182, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:labeco:v:1:y:1993:i:1:p:25-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed