Gender differences in rent sharing and its implications for the gender wage gap, evidence from Sweden
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Margolis, David N. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2001.
"Do Firms Really Share Rents with Their Workers?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
330, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Margolis, D.N. & Salvanes, K.G., 2001. "Do Firms Really Share Rents with Their Workers?," Papers 11/2001, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- David Margolis & Kjell G, Salvanes, 2001. "Do Firms Really Share Rents with their Workers," Working Papers 2001-16, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Andrew K.G. Hildreth and Andrew J. Oswald, .
"Rent-Sharing and Wages: Evidence from Company and Establishment Panels,"
Economics Discussion Papers
425, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Hildreth, Andrew K G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1997. "Rent-Sharing and Wages: Evidence from Company and Establishment Panels," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 318-37, April.
- Hilderth, A.K. & Oswald, A.J., 1993. "Rent-Sharing and Wages: Evidence form Company and Establishment Panels," Economics Series Working Papers 99154, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2004.
"Rent Sharing Before and After the Wage Bill,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200405, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2008. "Rent Sharing Before and After the Wage Bill," Working Papers 12, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2004. "Rent Sharing Before and After the Wage Bill," IZA Discussion Papers 1376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- L Christofides & A Oswald, 1991.
"Real Wage Determination and Rent-Sharing in Collective Bargaining Agreements,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0042, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christofides, Louis N & Oswald, Andrew J, 1992. "Real Wage Determination and Rent-Sharing in Collective Bargaining Agreements," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(3), pages 985-1002, August.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Zetterberg, Johnny, 1991.
"Insider effects in wage determination : Evidence from five countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1009-1034, July.
- Holmlund, B. & Zetterberg, J., 1989. "Insider Effects In Wage Determination: Evidence From Five Countries," Papers 1989a, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Forslund, Anders, 1994. "Wage Setting at the Firm Level--Insider versus Outsider Forces," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 245-61, April.
- Holden, S., 1998.
"Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting,"
04/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Holden, Steinar, 1998. " Wage Drift and the Relevance of Centralised Wage Setting," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(4), pages 711-31, December.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Mario D. Garrett, 1989.
"Insider Power in Wage Determination,"
NBER Working Papers
3179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arai, Mahmood & Heyman, Fredrik, 2001. "Wages, Profits and Individual Unemployment Risk : Evidence from Matched Worker-Firm Data," Working Paper Series 172, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- Sap, Jolande, 1993. "Bargaining power and wages : A game-theoretic model of gender differences in union wage bargaining," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 25-48, June.
- Holmlund, B. & Skedinger, P., 1988. "Wage Bargaining And Wage Drift: Evidence From The Swedish Wood Industry," Papers 419, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- repec:fth:inseep:2001-16 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:81:y:2003:i:3:p:403-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.