Exploring options for a 100% renewable energy system in Mauritius by 2050
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacobson, Mark Z. & Delucchi, Mark A. & Ingraffea, Anthony R. & Howarth, Robert W. & Bazouin, Guillaume & Bridgeland, Brett & Burkart, Karl & Chang, Martin & Chowdhury, Navid & Cook, Roy & Escher, Giu, 2014. "A roadmap for repowering California for all purposes with wind, water, and sunlight," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 875-889.
- Elliston, Ben & MacGill, Iain & Diesendorf, Mark, 2013. "Least cost 100% renewable electricity scenarios in the Australian National Electricity Market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 270-282.
- Connolly, D. & Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V. & Leahy, M., 2011. "The first step towards a 100% renewable energy-system for Ireland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 502-507, February.
- Asadullah, Mohammad, 2014. "Barriers of commercial power generation using biomass gasification gas: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 201-215.
- Voormolen, J.A. & Junginger, H.M. & van Sark, W.G.J.H.M., 2016. "Unravelling historical cost developments of offshore wind energy in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 435-444.
- Elahee, Mohammad Khalil, 2011. "Sustainable energy policy for small-island developing state: Mauritius," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 71-79, June.
- Silalertruksa, Thapat & Gheewala, Shabbir H. & Pongpat, Patcharaporn, 2015. "Sustainability assessment of sugarcane biorefinery and molasses ethanol production in Thailand using eco-efficiency indicator," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 603-609.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Lauber, Volkmar, 2009. "Basic concepts for designing renewable electricity support aiming at a full-scale transition by 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5732-5743, December.
- Munoz, L.A. Hurtado & Huijben, J.C.C.M. & Verhees, B. & Verbong, G.P.J., 2014. "The power of grid parity: A discursive approach," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 179-190.
- Lund, H. & Mathiesen, B.V., 2009. "Energy system analysis of 100% renewable energy systems—The case of Denmark in years 2030 and 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 524-531.
- Mason, I.G. & Page, S.C. & Williamson, A.G., 2010. "A 100% renewable electricity generation system for New Zealand utilising hydro, wind, geothermal and biomass resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3973-3984, August.
- Pellegrini, Luiz Felipe & de Oliveira Junior, Silvio, 2011. "Combined production of sugar, ethanol and electricity: Thermoeconomic and environmental analysis and optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3704-3715.
- Kaur, Amanpreet & Nonnenmacher, Lukas & Pedro, Hugo T.C. & Coimbra, Carlos F.M., 2016. "Benefits of solar forecasting for energy imbalance markets," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 819-830.
- Nguyen, Thu Lan T. & Hermansen, John E. & Sagisaka, Masayuki, 2009. "Fossil energy savings potential of sugar cane bio-energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 132-139, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma, Weiwu & Xue, Xinpei & Liu, Gang, 2018. "Techno-economic evaluation for hybrid renewable energy system: Application and merits," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 385-409.
- Dorotić, Hrvoje & Doračić, Borna & Dobravec, Viktorija & Pukšec, Tomislav & Krajačić, Goran & Duić, Neven, 2019. "Integration of transport and energy sectors in island communities with 100% intermittent renewable energy sources," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 109-124.
- Timmons, D. & Dhunny, A.Z. & Elahee, K. & Havumaki, B. & Howells, M. & Khoodaruth, A. & Lema-Driscoll, A.K. & Lollchund, M.R. & Ramgolam, Y.K. & Rughooputh, S.D.D.V. & Surroop, D., 2019. "Cost minimization for fully renewable electricity systems: A Mauritius case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Hansen, Kenneth & Breyer, Christian & Lund, Henrik, 2019. "Status and perspectives on 100% renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 471-480.
- Bertheau, Paul & Blechinger, Philipp, 2018. "Resilient solar energy island supply to support SDG7 on the Philippines: Techno-economic optimized electrification strategy for small islands," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 55-77.
- Selosse, Sandrine & Ricci, Olivia & Garabedian, Sabine & Maïzi, Nadia, 2018.
"Exploring sustainable energy future in Reunion Island,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 158-166.
- Sandrine Selosse & Olivia Ricci & Sabine Garabedian & Nadia Maïzi, 2018. "Exploring sustainable energy future in Reunion Island," Post-Print hal-01924755, HAL.
- Mendoza-Vizcaino, Javier & Raza, Muhammad & Sumper, Andreas & Díaz-González, Francisco & Galceran-Arellano, Samuel, 2019. "Integral approach to energy planning and electric grid assessment in a renewable energy technology integration for a 50/50 target applied to a small island," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233, pages 524-543.
- Majidi Nezhad, M. & Groppi, D. & Marzialetti, P. & Fusilli, L. & Laneve, G. & Cumo, F. & Garcia, D. Astiaso, 2019. "Wind energy potential analysis using Sentinel-1 satellite: A review and a case study on Mediterranean islands," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 499-513.
- Dominik Franjo Dominković & Greg Stark & Bri-Mathias Hodge & Allan Schrøder Pedersen, 2018. "Integrated Energy Planning with a High Share of Variable Renewable Energy Sources for a Caribbean Island," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-15, August.
- Dranka, Géremi Gilson & Ferreira, Paula, 2018. "Planning for a renewable future in the Brazilian power system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 496-511.
- Groppi, D. & Astiaso Garcia, D. & Lo Basso, G. & De Santoli, L., 2019. "Synergy between smart energy systems simulation tools for greening small Mediterranean islands," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 515-524.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Developing Island States; Mauritius;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:38-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.