Sustainable energy policy for small-island developing state: Mauritius
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Prosser, 2005. "Regulatory Contracts and Stakeholder Regulation," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 76(1), pages 35-57, March.
- Dubash, Navroz K. & Rao, D. Narasimha, 2008. "Regulatory practice and politics: Lessons from independent regulation in Indian electricity," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 321-331.
- Berg, Sanford V., 2000. "Sustainable regulatory systems: laws, resources, and values," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 159-170.
- Flie[ss], Sabine & Kleinaltenkamp, Michael, 2004. "Blueprinting the service company: Managing service processes efficiently," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 392-404, April.
- Solanes, Miguel & Jouravlev, Andrei, 2006. "Water governance for development and sustainability," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 111, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ugaz, Cecilia, 2002. "Consumer Participation and Pro-Poor Regulation in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 121, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo Ramírez Díaz & Francisco J. Ramos-Real & Gustavo A. Marrero & Yannick Perez, 2015.
"Impact of Electric Vehicles as Distributed Energy Storage in Isolated Systems: The Case of Tenerife,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-27, November.
- Yannick Perez & Alfredo Díaz & Francisco Ramos-Real & Gustavo Marrero, 2015. "Impact of Electric Vehicles as Distributed Energy Storage in Isolated Systems: The Case of Tenerife," Post-Print hal-01660222, HAL.
- Alfredo Ramírez-Díaz & Francisco Ramos-Real & Gustavo Marrero & Yannick Perez, 2015. "Impact of Electric Vehicles as Distributed Energy Storage in Isolated Systems: The Case of Tenerife," Post-Print hal-01424460, HAL.
- Zafirakis, D. & Chalvatzis, K. & Kaldellis, J.K., 2013. "“Socially just” support mechanisms for the promotion of renewable energy sources in Greece," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 478-493.
- Khoodaruth, A. & Elahee, M.K., 2013. "Use of higher fibre cane for increasing cogenerated electricity: Policy implications for Mauritius," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 67-75.
- Khoodaruth, A. & Oree, V. & Elahee, M.K. & Clark, Woodrow W., 2017. "Exploring options for a 100% renewable energy system in Mauritius by 2050," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, pages 38-49.
- Riad Sultan, 2012. "An Econometric Study of Economic Growth, Energy and Exports in Mauritius: Implications for Trade and Climate Policy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, pages 225-237.
- Welsch, M. & Hermann, S. & Howells, M. & Rogner, H.H. & Young, C. & Ramma, I. & Bazilian, M. & Fischer, G. & Alfstad, T. & Gielen, D. & Le Blanc, D. & Röhrl, A. & Steduto, P. & Müller, A., 2014. "Adding value with CLEWS – Modelling the energy system and its interdependencies for Mauritius," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1434-1445.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:1189-1209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romano, Antonio A. & Scandurra, Giuseppe & Carfora, Alfonso & Pansini, Rosaria V., 2016. "Assessing the determinants of SIDS' pattern toward sustainability: A statistical analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 688-699.
- Pratima Jeetah & B. Bholah & R. Mohee, 2016. "Bioethanol production from algae," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 39(3/4), pages 204-221.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Policy Mauritius Sustainable Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:19:y:2011:i:2:p:71-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .