Airport charges and capacity expansion: effects of concessions and privatization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lester B. Lave & Joseph S. DeSalvo, 1968. "Congestion, Tolls, and the Economic Capacity of a Waterway," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 375-375.
- David Starkie, 2001. "Reforming UK Airport Regulation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 35(1), pages 119-135, January.
- Daniel, Joseph I, 1995. "Congestion Pricing and Capacity of Large Hub Airports: A Bottleneck Model with Stochastic Queues," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 327-370, March.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 1997. "Concession revenue and optimal airport pricing," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 287-296, December.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 1996. "A note on optimal airport pricing in a hub-and-spoke system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 11-18, February.
- Levine, Michael E, 1969. "Landing Fees and the Airport Congestion Problem," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 79-108, April.
- Forsyth, Peter, 1997. "Price regulation of airports: principles with Australian applications," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 297-309, December.
- Ian Jones & Ivan Viehoff & Phillipa Marks, 1993. "The economics of airport slots," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(4), pages 37-57, November.
- Morrison, Steven A., 1987. "The equity and efficiency of runway pricing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 45-60, October.
- Carlin, Alan & Park, Rolla Edward, 1970. "Marginal Cost Pricing of Airport Runway Capacity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 310-319, June.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Zhang, Yimin, 1990. "Airport pricing : Congestion tolls, lumpy investment, and cost recovery," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 353-374, December.
- Daniel, Joseph I., 2001. "Distributional Consequences of Airport Congestion Pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 230-258, September.
- Daniel, Joseph I. & Pahwa, Munish, 2000. "Comparison of Three Empirical Models of Airport Congestion Pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2001. "Airport charges, economic growth, and cost recovery," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 25-33, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:53:y:2003:i:1:p:54-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.