Price regulation of airports: principles with Australian applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Sui-Ling, 2014. "The cost allocation approach of airport service activities," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 48-53.
- Basso, Leonardo J., 2006. "Airport Ownership And Its Effects On Capacity And Price," 47th Annual Transportation Research Forum, New York, New York, March 23-25, 2006 208041, Transportation Research Forum.
- Basso, Leonardo J., 2008. "Airport deregulation: Effects on pricing and capacity," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 1015-1031, July.
- Rohan Pitchford & Andrew Wait, 2005. "Sydney Airport Land: Appropriate Value for Regulatory Purposes," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 19-31.
- Marques, Rui Cunha & Brochado, Ana, 2008. "Airport regulation in Europe: Is there need for a European Observatory?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 163-172, May.
- Wei, Wenbin, 2006. "Impact of landing fees on airlinesâ€™ choice of aircraft size and service frequency in duopoly markets," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 288-292.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:224-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Iltis, 2010. "A brief overview of airport regulation in Europe," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(3).
- Madas, Michael A. & Zografos, Konstantinos G., 2010. "Airport slot allocation: a time for change?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 274-285, August.
- Rui Cunha Marques & Ana Oliveira-Brochado, 2007. "Comparing Airport regulation in Europe: Is there need for a European Regulator?," FEP Working Papers 259, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Forsyth, Peter, 2002. "Privatisation and regulation of Australian and New Zealand airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 19-28.
- Basso, Leonardo J. & Zhang, Anming, 2010. "Pricing vs. slot policies when airport profits matter," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 381-391, March.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2003. "Airport charges and capacity expansion: effects of concessions and privatization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 54-75, January.
- Betancor, Ofelia & Rendeiro, Robert, 1999. "Regulating privatized infrastructures and airport services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2180, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsairports price-caps regulation congestion noise externalities investment incentives quality regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:33:y:1997:i:4:p:297-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.