Airport charges, economic growth, and cost recovery
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Kevin Guittet, 2004. "Optimal structure of air transport services when environnemental costs are taken into account," Post-Print hal-01022242, HAL.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2006. "Airport capacity and congestion when carriers have market power," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 229-247, September.
- Takebayashi, Mikio, 2018. "Managing airport charges under the multiple hub network with high speed rail: Considering capacity and gateway function," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 108-123.
- Stela Todorova, 2018. "Air Transport and Economic Growth of the Regions: Cointegration and Analysis of Causation in Bulgaria," Regional Economy and Sustainable Development, Conference Proceedings 2017, Research Institute, University of Economics - Varna, issue 1, pages 215-224, March.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2003. "Airport charges and capacity expansion: effects of concessions and privatization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 54-75, January.
- Zheng, Shiyuan & Negenborn, Rudy R., 2014. "Centralization or decentralization: A comparative analysis of port regulation modes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 21-40.
- Kidokoro, Yukihiro & Zhang, Anming, 2018. "Airport congestion pricing and cost recovery with side business," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 114(PA), pages 222-236.
- Balliauw, Matteo & Onghena, Evy, 2020. "Expanding airport capacity of cities under uncertainty: Strategies to mitigate congestion," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Mantin, Benny, 2012. "Airport complementarity: Private vs. government ownership and welfare gravitation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 381-388.
- Baker, Douglas & Merkert, Rico & Kamruzzaman, Md., 2015. "Regional aviation and economic growth: cointegration and causality analysis in Australia," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 140-150.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport charge Cost recovery Long-run break-even;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:37:y:2001:i:1:p:25-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.