A note on optimal airport pricing in a hub-and-spoke system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glaister, Stephen, 1974. "Generalised Consumer Surplus and Public Transport Pricing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 849-867, December.
- Keeler, Theodore E & Small, Kenneth A, 1977. "Optimal Peak-Load Pricing, Investment, and Service Levels on Urban Expressways," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Carlin, Alan & Park, Rolla Edward, 1970. "Marginal Cost Pricing of Airport Runway Capacity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 310-319, June.
- Oum, Tae Hoon & Zhang, Yimin, 1990. "Airport pricing : Congestion tolls, lumpy investment, and cost recovery," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 353-374, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Shiyuan & Negenborn, Rudy R., 2014. "Centralization or decentralization: A comparative analysis of port regulation modes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 21-40.
- Lin, Ming Hsin & Zhang, Anming, 2016. "Hub congestion pricing: Discriminatory passenger charges," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 5(C), pages 37-48.
- Adler, Nicole & Berechman, Joseph, 2001. "Evaluating optimal multi-hub networks in a deregulated aviation market with an application to Western Europe," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 373-390, June.
- Teraji, Yusuke & Morimoto, Yu, 2014. "Price competition of airports and its effect on the airline network," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 45-57.
- Lin, Ming Hsin, 2013. "Airport privatization in congested hub–spoke networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 51-67.
- Zhang, Anming, 2005. "Competition Models of Strategic Alliances," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 75-100, January.
- Kita, Hideyuki & Koike, Atsushi & Tanimoto, Keishi, 2005. "Air Service Development of Local Airports and its Influence on the Formation of Aviation Networks," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 233-249, January.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2001. "Airport charges and cost recovery: the long-run view," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 75-78.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2006. "Airport capacity and congestion when carriers have market power," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 229-247, September.
- repec:eee:transb:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pels, Eric & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2000. "Airport and Airline Competition for Passengers Departing from a Large Metropolitan Area," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 29-45, July.
- Park, Jong-Hun & Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2001. "Analytical models of international alliances in the airline industry," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 865-886, November.
- Nakagawa, Dai & Aoyama, Yoshitaka & Ito, Tadashi & Nishizawa, Hiroyuki, 2005. "Assessment of passenger benefits brought about by international airport projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 512-524, November.
- Yuen, Andrew & Zhang, Anming & Hui, Yer Van & Leung, Lawrence C. & Fung, Michael, 2017. "Is developing air cargo airports in the hinterland the way of the future?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 15-25.
- Barbot, Cristina, 2009. "Airport and airlines competition: Incentives for vertical collusion," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 952-965, December.
- Benoot, W. & Brueckner, J.K. & Proost, S., 2013. "Intercontinental-airport regulation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 56-72.
- Eric Pels & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 1998. "Equilibrium Airfares, Frequencies and Airport Taxes in a Multiple Airport Region: An Application of the Nested Logit Demand Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-073/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Czerny, Achim I., 2010. "Airport congestion management under uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 371-380, March.
- Mantin, Benny, 2012. "Airport complementarity: Private vs. government ownership and welfare gravitation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 381-388.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2003. "Airport charges and capacity expansion: effects of concessions and privatization," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 54-75, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:30:y:1996:i:1:p:11-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.