On the sustainability of metal supplies: A response to Tilton and Lagos
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Singer, D. A., 1977. "Long-term adequacy of metal resources," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 127-133, June.
- Tilton, John E. & Lagos, Gustavo, 2007. "Assessing the long-run availability of copper," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 19-23.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2007. "On the practical limits to substitution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 115-128, February.
- Trainer, F. E., 1982. "Potentially recoverable resources : How recoverable?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Hoagland, Porter, 1993. "Manganese nodule price trends : Dim prospects for the commercialization of deep seabed mining," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 287-298, December.
- Andersson, Bjorn A. & Jacobsson, Staffan, 2000. "Monitoring and assessing technology choice: the case of solar cells," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1037-1049, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:32:y:2007:i:1-2:p:24-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.