On the sustainability of metal supplies: A response to Tilton and Lagos
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andersson, Bjorn A. & Jacobsson, Staffan, 2000. "Monitoring and assessing technology choice: the case of solar cells," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 1037-1049, November.
- Trainer, F. E., 1982. "Potentially recoverable resources : How recoverable?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 41-52, March.
- Tilton, John E. & Lagos, Gustavo, 2007. "Assessing the long-run availability of copper," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 19-23.
- Singer, D. A., 1977. "Long-term adequacy of metal resources," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 127-133, June.
- Ayres, Robert U., 2007. "On the practical limits to substitution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 115-128, February.
- Hoagland, Porter, 1993. "Manganese nodule price trends : Dim prospects for the commercialization of deep seabed mining," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 287-298, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jrpoli:v:32:y:2007:i:1-2:p:24-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.